Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raychella Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 08:37 AM
    A Victoria's Secret Fragrance that I can't remember.
    I bought a perfume about a year ago in a Victoria's Secret store in an outlet mall near San marcos, Texas. The bottle was (to the best of my memory) small, and cylindrical, with frosted glass and on the top of the bottle there was a small fairy charm. The scent seemed very light and floral, maybe a touch of vanilla. I cannot remember the name for the life of me and I've searched for it everywhere. I know this is an almost impossible question to answer but if you can find it for me, I'll be forever grateful. Thank you soooo much.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2009, 10:45 AM

Gosh that's a tough one, so I'll take a wild guess... could it possibly be- Dream angels-Heavenly-

Probably not but I'm sure someone will know.

Goodluck
    raychella Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2009, 05:41 PM

I finally broke down and demanded that a Victoria's Secret employee help me. Once threatened (just kidding :p) she remembered the product line almost instantly. It turns out the line is Pout by Victoria's Secret, and the particular fragrance I had used was Bohemian Belle. It's amazing and I've ordered two bottles from eBay, because as it turns out, the line was discontinued (big surprise as to why I couldn't find the perfume right?) lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

Could he have a secret crush on me? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so I know this guy he's about 23 and I'm 20 I'll be 21 in a couple months. We work together and awhile back I had thought he had a crush on me way long after he broke up with his girlfriend, but I made the mistake of telling someone I should not have told and they went and told him a bunch of...

The Secret [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone read this book? I just got it as a present and not quite through the first chapter. Some of the stuff makes sense to me. What do you think?

The Secret [ 2 Answers ]

First of all, I'm Wham and I can't for the life of me, figure out how to use the introduction board, I'm from New Zealand, I am a Maori from Opotiki. Has anyone out there seen The Secret, and if you have what do you think

Should I keep it a secret? [ 1 Answers ]

There was this exchange student last year from Germany and he sat behind me in my English Junior class. I didn't get to know him until the last few days of school because I was too shy to interact. When I finally got to know him, he caught my heart. At that time, however, I thought it was just...

View more questions Search