Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennifer ellen Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2009, 04:32 AM
    So annoyed
    I am sooo annoyed with my fella
    We planned to marry in April now all of a sudden he doesn't know if
    It's the right thing to do. After I have told my family

He is comparing this relationship to his last which ended in divorce and she took a lot of money from him.

Its really p*ssed me off as I feel he doesn't feel for me like that anymore just a girlfriend even though we have a 14 month old child.

What do I do now and what do I say to him
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2009, 08:02 AM

So basically what you are saying is that he does not want to marry you even though you have a child together. Guess your options are limited. You can stay and try to work this out through counseling or move out, file for child support and move on with your life. You choice. Personally I would suggest that you two get into professional counseling and fast if you want to preserve this relationship.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 26, 2009, 08:42 AM

Yes, sounds like he is saying, why should I marry, I have the girl, I have the child, and what will getting married do for me.

Of course this is saying to me, that he does not believe the relationshiop will work, and he does not want you to be able to get or have any of "his" stuff.
    proudpole48 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2009, 01:44 PM

Guys are allowed to have cold feet every once and a while. You said he was married before so if it was a bad breakup for him he might just be extremely scared.
    I would suggest to talk to him about it use counseling if needed, I'm sure he's talked to other people about this already, it does suck with the child being in the middle but that should help ease his worry I would think.

Good luck
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Feb 11, 2009, 02:02 PM

I agree with the above statement, however I also feel that it does not apply in this particular situation.

I hate to keep harping on the differences between being married and living together.

This is another of those situations. He's finished with her, bring on the next gullible babe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Annoyed [ 6 Answers ]

How do you know if your girlfriend is using you for money or possibly saying she is pregnant so you will not break up with her? Its confussing because she hasn't spent any time with me lately yet she's always asking me what's wrong when she already knows what the problem is. I have even tried being...

Guys: Are You Annoyed? [ 10 Answers ]

Are guys annoyed by loud girls? Do all guys want girls that are strictly quiet and reserved?

View more questions Search