Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chiragp4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 01:08 AM
    Online education
    Do you have any idea about an online degree program from an accredited university. I am planning to pursue a bachelor's degree course from "belford universit for online education". Is it worth doing it from this university. Is the degree provided by the belford university is valid worldwide. Also, is it genuine or fake?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 26, 2009, 01:15 AM
    Please refer to THIS STICKY
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2009, 01:20 AM

Hi, chiragp4u!

What you get from Belford University is unaccredited. But, they will give you exactly that which they say they will give you.

If you want a degree that you can "stand on" and that will really work for you in the workforce, it would be advisable to get a degree from an accredited institution.

Please put the two words Belford University into the search function at the top of this page. You'll find that this topic has come up quite a bit on this site.

You might also like to check out the information that can be found via clicking on the following link.

Belford University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 26, 2009, 08:58 AM

You will want to get a degree in the US, that is reconsided by the US Dept of Education. There are 1000's of groups that say they accredite colleges but few are reconised by the US Dept of Education.

Depends on your degree you want, Phionex or Kaplin are two major ones.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2009, 08:00 AM

When all else fails, look here:

U.S. Department of Education Database of Accredited Postsecondary Institutions and Programs
    laminbh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2009, 03:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chiragp4u View Post
    do you have any idea about an online degree program from an accredited university. i am planning to pursue a bachelor's degree course from "belford universit for online education". is it worth doing it from this university. is the degree provided by the belford university is valid worldwide. also, is it genuine or fake?.
    I would like you to furnish me with the course fee for an online undergraduate course on Education
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 28, 2009, 04:58 PM

They are slightly cheaper than a brick and stone school but they are not cheap, There are no degrees that are accredited without taking classes, passing tests and the such

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Free online education [ 4 Answers ]

Sir, Please help me to find for the courses which are available free of cost for studying them online. Thanks lokesh

About online education, the specifics. [ 1 Answers ]

So, I work offshore on a call-out basis, and have limited internet connectivity while I'm out. I'm very interested in beginning my secondary education (at the tender age of 37) through online courses. My biggest question is how does the actual transfer of data take place? While offshore, I have...

Online Education [ 3 Answers ]

How and where do I get a free online degree in Theology?

Online Education [ 3 Answers ]

I am concerned about the validity of Ashwood University. They claim to be an accredited online school, issuing life experience degrees. I can't find any information to verify that the are accredited by a legitimate organization. Please, if anyone has information about this online program, I'm...

View more questions Search