Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    o NitSuA o Posts: 47, Reputation: 0

Jan 25, 2009, 11:36 PM
    Is she lying to me?
    So I recently started dating a girl who is 2 years younger than I am. Before now she had told me that she had been with about 5 guys previously before we started dating however before I asked her out she said that she was late on her period. I helped her through it and this past Monday or Tuesday ( can't remember) she got her period. A day later she told me that she thought she needed the morning after pill because some guy tried to pull down her pants and somehow masturbated on or near her vagina. I was very suspicious of this because why would a guy want to have sex with a girl who is on her period number 1 and number 2 she told me that he said "i thought you wanted this" so this leads me to believe she led him on. The next day after a brief fight she was over at my house for about 5 hours and did not go to the bathroom once (I assumed she would to change a tampon or something... ) and then last night I was at her house and proceeded to finger her... no blood.

Here are my questions

1) is it possible she was lying about her period completely? I know that they can last 2-3 days sometimes but damn that was like lightning.

2) if she is lying is it to get attention from me?

3) is there a possibility that she's just a virgin?

I'm sorry this post is so sporadic I've been thinking about it for a while now and I needed to ask for advice.
    nike 1 Posts: 167, Reputation: 16
    -

Jan 26, 2009, 12:27 AM
    Whether she's a virgin or not, I could not tell you. But I think she is lying about her strange stories. Why she is doing that, who knows. But the things she is telling you make no sense.
    mizz_on_her_own Posts: 91, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 10:45 AM

Yes I agree with Nike1. What she has been saying makes no sense at all. And from experience of abuse if she said that some guy pulled down her pants and released on her like that you would think that she would put up a fight or do something. So most likely she is lying to you.
    mizz_on_her_own Posts: 91, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 10:46 AM
    I doubt that she is trying to get your attention most girls are like that they don't just do that to get attention they do it to feel the adrenaline rush. And if that is not the case here then she is just playing you and you need to get out of that relationship.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2009, 07:05 PM

Some people are just compulsive liars. They just have to lie so keep that in mind and than decide what your going do about it, stay or live. But regardless of what you decide I would confront her about everything you posted.

As far as her being a virgin, only she knows and only doctor can honestly tell whether she's a virgin by an examination.
    Ima_Kitty_Ninja Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2012, 02:28 PM
    Aw hun. I'm sorry she's lying to you.. but maybe she's a complisive liar. Like, she can't help but lie. One of my friends is doing a simmiar thing, she's lying about her period. I know she is because her mom told my mom and then my mom told me.. and her sister and my sister know too because I told them. And then she was over at my house to day and I said "you promise you'd tell me if u got ur period" and she said "Yeah! of course! you're my best friend!" and then we pinky promised and did out secret promise jump-squeal thing. So I'm really p.i.s.s.e.d at her right now. I'm sorry for spammig your question, I just needed to rant .__.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lying Why Do We Do It? [ 15 Answers ]

Why do I lie to my loved ones? What is the best way to control lying? I don't want to hurt my lovely wife anymore.:(

Lying about me [ 5 Answers ]

So my boyfriend has been talking to this girl recently. I tried not to let it get to me but it's hard not too because of being hurt in the past. I know it's invading his privacy but I went into his msn and have his conversations saved to a folder under some of my school work. He is telling her...

Is my PO lying? [ 1 Answers ]

Well when I went to court I took a pretrial and I asked my attorney if it was possible for a transfer and he said yea no problem and then I asked my PO about a transfer and she said that it is impossible for a mistominor pretrial to get a transfer is that true or is she just being lazy and doesn't...

I think she is lying [ 11 Answers ]

Hello I just wanted to ask a question about one of my friends that has been on my mind for the past couple of days. So here is the situation I have this friends who says like every other month that she is pregnant but she always has a miscarrige or an abortion . So about 2days ago she called me and...

Lying [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: If you lie to a grand jury and the FBI, and you obstruct a criminal investigation, it's OK and you should be pardoned - if you're a right winger. I don't know. I thought the right wingers were the law and order party. If I lied to a grand jury, I don't think anybody would think it's...

View more questions Search