Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biggdawg234 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2009, 02:47 PM
    "Goth" girl.
    Hi, I'm kind of best friends with a girl who would be considered "goth" and I kind of have a "crush" on her, if you will.:cool: She isn't really a Christian (She believes in some biblical things), but I am not as Christ-like as I should be. This is sort of a two-question post. How would I go about asking her out and should I try to convert her into a Christian?:confused:(Which I would believe to be wrong in the sense that, some people will change what they believe when they want to.)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2009, 02:51 PM

No, No, and NO did I say no,

First you do not go into a relationship to "change" someone, in dating you either like them as they are.

Next you don't convert them, if they want to accept Christ they will, you lead them to Christ by showing how much Christ is doing in your life.

So you get your own life in order and become more Christ like yourself, and make her want it

So if you want to date her, you go up and ask her to go to >>>> with you Friday night, If you want to witness to her, you fix your issues in your faith and let it be seen inyour life
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 27, 2009, 11:23 AM

If you can't accept someone for who they are, leave them alone.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2009, 12:13 PM

You are with someone for who they are, not who you want them to be

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings "just give me some kind of sign girl"? [ 2 Answers ]

I think it is a soul or R&B oldie by a group.

Painting titled "Trust" St. Bernard and girl [ 11 Answers ]

I have a painting with a girl and a Saint Bernard dog titled "Trust", can anyone tell me anything about it?

Gossip Girl "Blair" Promo Music (Clip Included) [ 3 Answers ]

I am not sure if these are the words exactly. That's what I hear. I googled them, and I googled other possibilities for what I COULD HAVE heard, but I came up with nothing! I hope someone can help me! Can't you find, what we're after, can't you feel, we are down... slip away, you'll never, make...

"Taking a break conv."? Can someone decrypt girl code? [ 7 Answers ]

so my question is about a conv. Me and I guess know my ex had about 6-days ago, a conversation I knew was coming but was dreading at the same time, I had dated her for 8months (well the next day after this conv. Would have been 8 months, I'm a senior in high school btw) A little back ground might...

View more questions Search