Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colaman Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2006, 11:05 PM
    Car Hauling
    I started a car hauling business a couple of months ago. And found out the hard way that I really wasn't making the money I thought I would make to cover my expenses my problem is trying to keep up with payments of a Ford f550 2006 which has a lien. I am having a hard time selling it. And the monthly payments are putting more in debt. Any advice you can give me I would apppreciate very much...
    Superior Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Aug 4, 2006, 12:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by colaman
    I started a car hauling business a couple of months ago. And found out the hard way that I really wasn't making the money I thought I would make to cover my expenses my problem is trying to keep up with payments of a Ford f550 2006 which has a lien. I am having a hard time selling it. And the monthly payments are putting more in debt. Any advice you can give me I would apppreciate very much......
    How long ago was this vehicle purchased? You may wish to consider refinancing the car to bring down the interest rate and lower your monthly payments. Beneficial, Household, and American General are all lenders that are willing to work with car refinances.

Mar 13, 2007, 10:01 AM
    I started a car hauling business a couple of months ago. And found out the hard way that I really wasn't making the money I thought I would make to cover my expenses my problem is trying to keep up with payments of a Ford f550 2006 which has a lien. I am having a hard time selling it. And the monthly payments are putting more in debt. Any advice you can give me I would apppreciate very much......
    Unfortunately my credit rate isn't good. And also the truck was reposed. And I am under negotiations with lender on agreeing on a settlement... I learned a very very hard lesson...
    tibiee01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 10:23 AM
    What kind of car hauler do ou have, looking to get into the business.

Jul 25, 2007, 12:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tibiee01
    what kind of car hauler do ou have,, looking to get into the business.
    I started a auto transport business. Its a lot of hard work. Delivering and picking up cars taking them from state to state, too much expensives. I used all my savings and lost everything... Get yourself a financial advisor and talk to them first read up on starting your business etc... Go from there I don't want to discourage you it can be done. Good luck
    Port2Steve Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2007, 09:30 PM
    Im looking to get into the car hauling business and was wondering if you still had it? What year is the trailer mail me [email protected]

Dec 29, 2007, 10:17 PM
    Sold the trailer a year and half ago...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search