Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ines84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2009, 09:57 AM
    Financial aid for student
    Hi, Im a student from Macedonia and would like to know is there in Europe a scholarship that can cover all my expenses, since I'm in no position to pay. Thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2009, 10:03 AM

You need to be asking the university you plan on going to
    naimlatifi Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 04:36 PM

Hi,

Search in Sweden and talk with Universities directly, they will get you more information about that.

Regards,
    Naim

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Financial Aid for the Independent student [ 2 Answers ]

Is this anyway for a student who is under 24, not married, doesn't have a kid, is not emancipated, and is not a veteran to get financial aid in Michigan without her parent's taxes? My parents are refusing to give out their tax information and I don't live with them. I am repeatedly being told that...

Financial Aid for high school student summer studies abroad [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has been accepted into a program (People to People Student Ambassador Program). She will be going to France, Italy, and Spain this summer (2008). The cost for the program is 6,000 which I cannot afford. Is there financial aid or grants for international studies abroad for high school...

Financial statements to review/financial health of a company [ 0 Answers ]

Reviewing the company's balance sheet, which entries should be analysied To determine the financial health of a company?:confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search