Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mba70530 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2009, 09:21 AM
    Absolute minimum hair sample required for hydrocodone detection
    I wish to get a hair sample tested for hydrocodone/opiate abuse this is not for evidence but to encourage the subject to seek help. What is the absolute minimun sample required?
    Also can I use DNA samples from relatives to cross check the hair to determine for sure that the hair is from the proper subject?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2009, 09:23 AM

The DNA test would require a separate hair to test. But positive ID is done with a ID, fingerprinting or other method.
    And why are you testing people you don't know??

But normally a hair is what you need, it can come from any part of the body, the head is normally used

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Minimum earned income required? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if there is a minimum earned income needed required to be eligible for earned income credit, child tax credit or stimulus. I only have 1 week of earned income that was taxed valued at $850.00 and my wife receives $132.00/wk child support. Also does money received from...

70.5 Minimum Required Distributions working [ 2 Answers ]

I'm retired, can I go back to work at a minimal job & defer the MRD distribution for a few years?

Hydrocodone and a Hair Screen [ 2 Answers ]

Back at the end of Feb. I traveled out of the country with business partners. I had a severe headache and in the timeframe of 24 hours I took two hydrocodone 7.5 mg. from my work partner, I did not want to buy anything over the counter out of the country. Now around 45 days later I possibly have a...

PA State Tax - minimum wages earned before required to file [ 2 Answers ]

Hello my son received his W2 late - He earned $477 in 2006. Is he required to file a PA State tax form? I understand he is not required to file a federal form based on the wages earned. Thank you

View more questions Search