Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Davey09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2009, 07:50 AM
    I cant remember the name of a robot movie from about 10 - 15 years ago!
    Hi, I remember when I was about 9 or 10, which was about 1995 - 1996, my dad came home with a film. It was a film about men that went into giant robots and fought each other. They went into the robots like nasa have there pilots go into there rockets! Up in the lift thenacross the gang way into the robots! I put this film away years ago and since then I have never been able to find it and, I'm gutted!! I can't rembember the title of the movie or when it was made, so I was wondering if anyone can help me find it! I would really appreciate it... thank you!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2009, 09:08 AM

It's likely to be either Robot Jox or its sequel Robot Wars.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

90s animated robot movie. [ 7 Answers ]

I vaguely remember a movie I watched as a kid sometime in the mid 90s I think. It was about 3 futuristic ships (one blue, one red and one yellow(I think) ) that could combine to form a robot, the robot's abilities were determined by which ship made the head. - The red one was the main characters...

Robot type movie [ 7 Answers ]

First time posting on this site, Well I saw this movie when I was around 7 years old (17 yrs. Now) so its over 10 years old. Its about these people fighting in giant robot like things where they would get suited up in these huge machines and then just fight I don't remember the plot or much more,...

80's Movie with a Robot [ 2 Answers ]

This is not much to go on... but... If you can tell me the name, all of your wildest dreams will come true... well maybe? Here is what I remember. I saw it in the 80's in the theater. Basically the only thing I remember was a Robot upper body(shinny metal but shape of a man) and for legs it...

Robot movie from like 80s or 90s [ 6 Answers ]

OK I remember there was this movie about a man who built this robot or something and the robot could talk and stuff. I think there was a love story between the owner of the robot and some woman. I can remember like the robot saves somebody and everyone thinks he's dead but then he's really not and...

View more questions Search