Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 27, 2009, 01:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Okay, now please add the name of your county before the word county.
    Thanks!

pssst... (whisper) by the way, stringer's looking at us! :D
    Hee hee...
    Business Expert

Jan 27, 2009, 01:22 AM

Goodnight... eyes are closing... going to bed now... you two are on your own... night, later.

Stringer
    JJCH Posts: 122, Reputation: 7

Jan 27, 2009, 01:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Don't mean to interrupt Craig, sorry....

JJCH, hi, I am from that area, born in Greensburg, Pa, lived for a long time near Jeannette....south east of Pittsburgh.

Stringer
    Hey there how you doing! I was born and raised in Washington county... moved to beaver county in 2006.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2009, 01:25 AM

If you can stay up just 15 more minutes Stringer, that would be cool, because we're getting ready to post the ad on hoobly.com If everything works according to plan, the results should be amazing.

If you can't wait, I do understand.

Thanks!
    Business Expert

Jan 27, 2009, 01:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    If you can stay up just 15 more minutes Stringer, that would be cool, because we're getting ready to post the ad on hoobly.com If everything works according to plan, the results should be amazing.

If you can't wait, I do understand.

Thanks!
    I would love to Clough, but I am seriously drooping, and the wife just called me to see where I am... hope you understand guys... I will check it tomorrow... :)

NIght,

Stringer
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2009, 01:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCH View Post
    *whispers* okay, my search box now reads:
    "Beaver County Aliquippa, PA Computer Repair"
    I meant for you to put the name of the county before the word county at the end of the search words. Part of the way that Google searches for things is alphabetically. The results should be about the same though.

Let's get ready to post the ad. This ad is going to be a test. You can always change it later. If all goes according to plan, your ad will hopefully be at the top, or near the top of the search pages in Google within 15 minutes.

I'm now going to post the revised ad. It will take me just a minute to make sure that everything's just right from my end. Please have at least a couple of other browsers open. Please login to hoobly.com and let me know when you've done that.

Thanks!

Jan 27, 2009, 01:36 AM

Okay, I think I understand what you are saying... so it should be "Aliquippa, PA Computer Repair Beaver County"

Logged into hoobly.com

Jan 27, 2009, 01:48 AM

My internet went down for about 10 minutes... back up now... good ol' comcast...
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2009, 01:56 AM
    Here is your revised ad. I listed most of the words that you had provided. You came up with a lot of words! If a person uses too many keywords that are visible in an ad, it can make things look sloppy and unprofessional to some people. You can use as many words as you want to in the hidden parts of your website that you know will get picked up by the search engines.

Usually people aren't going to be looking for a business by the Zip Code or Area Code. Most of my ads don't have that, but some of them do. For you, just starting with extensive advertising on the Internet, I thought that we could give it a try and see how it works.

I've put fictitious words and locations in your ad and I've already done a "spill chick" LOL :) for the ad, but you'll be wanting to double-check things anyway after you've done the deletions and names of places substitutions.

Please let me know here the time that you posted the ad. If you have any difficulties on hoobly.com, please let me know. If there's too many capital letters in an ad, then hoobly.com will sometimes automatically make everything lower-case.

Title to possibly use: Smith, Florida Computer Repair, Smith County, Florida

Computer repair service offering services in and around the vicinity of Smith, Florida. Over twenty years experience.

Some of the services that we offer include:

• New PC Setup
    • “Bloatware” Cleanup
    • Performance Optimization
    • OS Security Analysis and Lockdown
    • Printer / Scanner / Fax Setup
    • Home / Office Networking Set Up
    • Existing Network Security Analysis / Lockdown
    • Data Backups
    • Pc / Laptop Repair*
    • Operating System Cleanup
    • Virus / Spyware / Adware Cleanup
    • Operating System Reloads
    • Component Upgrades
    • New Software Installation/Configuration
    • Data Recovery Services

Most people never get their PC/Laptop fixed because they think it will be too expensive. We can normally fix 80% of issues for under $60.00!* Compare our prices to the Geek Squad, Fire Dog and Independent Micro. We will save you money!

[Let's try your ad without putting any sort of specific pricing in it at first to see how things go. If you don't list your prices, then if they're interested in your service, it might make them at least make contact with you so that you can then sell your service to them.] We can fix 80% of problems within a two-hour time frame and most likely, you'll be able to have your computer returned to you in only one to two days! Fees charged depend on the services that are provided.

Free phone consultation. Some of your problems might be able to be fixed over the phone! [Builds good rapport, trust and the possibility for potential referrals.]

Please call or email [Your First and Last Name] at [Contact numbers and email address or addresses]

Please visit our website at: [Link to Website]

Keywords: Computer repair services in Florida, Smith Florida computer repairing service, computers for sale in Smith Florida, Expert computer laptop repair, Computer upgrades, rebuilding an old computer, data recovery, computer repair and support, small business IT help in and around the [location], computer laptop repair, computer geeks, I need to get my computer fixed, electronic repair service in Smith Florida, repairing and rebuilding computers in Smith Florida, Jackson County Florida, Jason Florida, computer testing, diagnostics of computers, computer tune-ups, trouble-shooting, utilities, computer hardware and software, computer virus repair, utilities for computers, best computer repair service, [any town, city or location that you might feel to be relevant.] computer crashed, crash, virus removal, spyware removal, computer freezes, desktop, tower, pda, blackberry, operating system, Linux, Dell, HP, Hewlett-Packard, Compaq, Acer, reformat, reformats, reformatting, remote access, wireless, wired, cyber, computer security, secured, securing and protecting your computer from hackers hacking, child safety on the computer, child safe browers, program, programs programming, upgrades and installs, installing, ram, memory, hard drive, hard drive, hard-drive, Internet Ethernet, Intranet, support, supports, supporting, how to back up the data information on a hard drive,

Area codes: 786, 132, 354, 478, 786, 987, 948

Zip Codes: 19872, 39873, 47887, 98732

Jan 27, 2009, 02:06 AM

Just to clarify, I put the keywords, area codes and zip codes in the "description" category for placing the ad, correct?
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2009, 02:09 AM

You put them in the body of the ad at the bottom of the ad. I'm not on hoobly.com right now, but if I remember correctly, the description is the title of the ad.

I'll login to hoobly.com now.

Thanks!

Jan 27, 2009, 02:17 AM

Check your PM please...

Jan 27, 2009, 02:19 AM

Ad posted... Ad # 759299 (if I can't put that here, I apologize and you can delete)
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2009, 02:21 AM

What category did you post it in on hoobly.com?

Thanks!

Jan 27, 2009, 02:29 AM

It made me post the ad in: CategoryAnnounce & Events > Services // unless I screwed up somehow...

Jan 27, 2009, 02:36 AM

Its 4:35am, Ive been up since 6am yesterday.. I'm about to pass out... I think I might have to go to bed soon.. do u want me to delete the ad?
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2009, 02:38 AM

That category should be just fine.

Please click Here.

Are you logged out of hoobly?

Thanks!

Jan 27, 2009, 02:39 AM

I clicked on the link, I see ads placed by you... I'm still logged in to hoobly. I can log out if you want?
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2009, 02:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCH View Post
    Its 4:35am, Ive been up since 6am yesterday.. I'm about to pass out... I think I might have to go to bed soon.. do u want me to delete the ad?
    Yeah I know, it's very late for you and also for me. Don't delete the ad, but you might want to change the order to the words for the title. The first ad that you see on the link that I sent to you started appearing in searches in less than fifteen minutes. If you study how I title and word my ads, it should help you.

It might make a difference if you're logged out of hoobly or not for when the ad will start to appear in searches.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2009, 02:43 AM

Suggestion: Name what you do first in a title and then the location.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Computer networking [ 1 Answers ]

What is the function of data link layer in the ISO OSI layer?

Networking a printer to another computer [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I am going to start with the back ground of my issue before I ask the actual question. I have a computer that has XP and is connected to the main printer. I have another computer that is running 2000 and is the host for the wireless internet. My XP computer recently crashed in a big way. I...

Truck Repair Services [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1988 Dodge Dakota. The brake light and signal do not work. I have change all bulbs and fuses and it still does not work. The taillight and head light do work only the Brake lights and signals do not work. What is a girl to do?? Does anyone have any ideas?? Suzi

Computer networking [ 3 Answers ]

How do I connect two computers via ethernet for file sharing?

Computer Networking [ 1 Answers ]

Hello People. I have a problem where I have a speed touch modem and a belkin wireless g router. As its not got a wireless card in PC I used an rj45 to the back and it works wonderful. As you know its designed for wireless and I want to be able to connect my laptop via wireless internet connections....

View more questions Search