Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LacieBugz Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2009, 12:54 AM
    Am I pregnet?
    I Think I might be pregnet... But don't know. And I can't tell my mom last time I told her that I kissed a guy I was yelled at and hit.
    But I was wondering if I was.

1.. No period.
    2.. Stomach hurts ALWAYS!
    3.. Throwing up...

If I am pregnet than I need to find away to tell my mom... so can you answer if I'm pregent and how you would tell your mom. And I am only 14.. And no I did not just go out and have sex... I was kind of... melested ( Or how ever you spell it)
    So Please Help me!!
    Don't know what to do.
    LacieBugz Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2009, 01:01 AM
    Am I pregnet? (Full)
    :(Hola.
    I think I might be pregnet.
    But I am asking you to tell me if I am. Because I can't ask my mom because last time I asked her anything about sex she asummed I was having it so she yelled at me and then hit me.
    So Please, can you tell me If I am and how I should tell my mom.

1.No period for 2 months.
    2. Melested. (Or how ever you spell it)
    3. Stomach hurts ALWAYS!
    4. Threw up when I had a little vodika.
    6. threw up every morning.

Please answer I am only 14.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2009, 01:15 AM

To begin with you need to try to relax,I know that is easy to say but tension can stop your period.Also tension gives people a stomach ache.

Nausea in pregnancy does not usually begin until the 6th week of pregnancy.

You need to take a pregnancy test and if you are pregnant you need to find an adult who will help you through this.Ideally it would be your Mother.

The person who raped you needs to be in jail so that no other girl has to go through what you did.

I am so sorry that this has happened to you and you need to be very strong to clear this up.

Please find an adult who you trust,a friends mother or a teacher or a school counselor.

If you are pregnant you only have a small window of time where you can make a choice,if you decide to terminate the pregnancy.

Honey,find some adult to talk to. You have to sweetheart.

If you want to talk private to me you can and we will try to find some solutions. I will do whatever I can to help.
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2009, 07:23 PM

Call the cops if you were melested ecouse its not you fault

And he is not a right guy to hang out with
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2009, 08:03 PM

Do you have a dollar store somewhere nearby? If so, pick up a pregnancy test from there. They are a little over a buck and very accurate. Much better than purchasing the expensive name brands.

Once you find out, if you can't talk to your mother, talk to a counselor. They can guide you in the right direction and help you with your issues of being molested.

You need to take a pregnancy test right away to take care of the situation ASAP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to get pregnet [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I'm 17 and I don't get my days evey month at all and I what to know if that's a problem to get pregnet and if so what can I do to get pregnet ?

Why can't I get pregnet [ 9 Answers ]

OK so I have been trying now for about 3 years at first me and my other tried all the time. But then we gave up for a bit. And now we are trying again and I don't get why we can't get it. All I have every wanted was having my own children. What are some reasons I can't get pragnet could someone...

When did I get pregnet [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to know the day I got pregnet if I had my baby July 19th but my due date was July 31st?

When Can I Get Pregnet [ 7 Answers ]

If My Period Was Last Started On The 22 July When Should I Have Sex To Make A Baby? And How Many Day's After My Period Starts Should I Have Sex To Make A Baby? I Heard It Was 11days After Your Period Starts?

View more questions Search