Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jayz12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 02:21 PM
    Scienftic Revolution
    One way in which the scientific revolution and the enlightment were similar?
    nike 1 Posts: 167, Reputation: 16
    -

Jan 24, 2009, 11:31 PM
    As science unlocks the workings of our universe, man increases his understanding of his place in it and advances his ability to solve problems and enhance his life thus becoming enlightening to his mental state and well being

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reactions to Revolution? [ 19 Answers ]

First, I have a vet appointment in the morning. Just wanting to get some thoughts before then. August 1st I put Revolution on Pyret (spayed female cat). The vet recommended it due to the heartworm problems in the area, and this is the third time I used it. I came home for lunch today, and she...

Do we Need another American Revolution? [ 42 Answers ]

Do we need another American Revolution, why or why not? What is your opinion?

Will America have another revolution? [ 30 Answers ]

Anyone who knows the slightest bit about American history knows why we took our country away from the British. We were sick and tired of being taxed and we didn't approve of not having our freedoms. I'm sitting in a keno lounge with my wife, and the conversations I'm overhearing have been...

Is it time for a new Revolution? [ 28 Answers ]

OK Americans, A couple hundred years ago, a group of people who were fed up with a 3% tax by their government decided enough was enough and The United States of America was born. Fast forward to today. If we fought over 3% then, why are we standing by now, with a tax rate of about 30%? ...

American Revolution [ 1 Answers ]

I have searched the internet for political, social , and economic changes after the American Revolution. I have found the changes that brought it on. Where can I find changes following it.

View more questions Search