Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loves_daddy1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2006, 01:27 PM
    Stuk between boys
    OK I am almost fifteen but according to my parents they won't let me date until I am 16 but ia m but now that I am with this guy his cuzin likes me and this guy I have liked since like ever likes me and now I have no idea what to do I mean I like all of them and I don't want to choose because it is hard can someone help me?
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Aug 3, 2006, 03:57 PM
    At the risk of sounding like an old fuddy duddy, it may be that waiting until you are a little older will leave you better able to navigate some of the tricky business of dating, which is why your parents set the limit they did, okay? And I am not advocating you disobey your parents here, either. But with that said, I can also appreciate your curiosity and so lets talk a bit about dating and personal feelings.

Dating is light, fun, and not too intimate. Nothing exclusive and nothing too deep-- got that? But it's also something that you should never ever compete in or invite others to compete for you in-- girls or guys. This is not a race to see who can land the hottest boyfriend the soonest. Do you get what I mean about that?

You say you don't want to choose but you already have in a way by "being with that one guy" in your own words. You can't date the cousin after dating the guy, unless they both make it clear its okay. There are just too many fish in the sea to begin with and it could cause hurt feelings. The one thing you don't want to do is feel all important and sought after at the expense of another's feelings -- that is some really wicked bad stuff that will gain you a terrible reputation and the thing about a bad reputation is then only certain people will approach you and you get stuck in a terrible circle. Please please be kind and considerate when dating, your reputation is important here -- it will come back to you over the years tenfold.

I hope this helps and if you have any more questions, you can post them here and we'll answer those too, sweet girl!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boys names. [ 48 Answers ]

I have already picked the most perfect girls name for my baby (if it happens to be a girl) - however I am having a hard time trying to find boys names I like. I want unusual, uncommon boys names. Any ideas??

I Hate Boys [ 7 Answers ]

Don`t u just hate it when guys are so confused? Well I just recently broke up with my boyfriend. We`ve been going out since July so that`s about 6 months really. In the beginning it is always fine, everything is great and you think he`s "the one". But then all we did was fight and fight because...

Incredible boys [ 3 Answers ]

My son is 6 and he is giving me a hard time listening. I have been trying to give him more attention since our 5 month old arrived but its just inpossible to find the time to make every one happy. When I ask him a simple task like to eat his lunch or change his clothes (when dirty) he just...

Boys [ 8 Answers ]

Thought I pass this on from my daughter............... You find out interesting things when you have sons, like: 1.) A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep. 2.) If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades,...

Boys Are So Confusing And Annoying! [ 4 Answers ]

I went to a concert and met this really cute, flirtatous, sweet guy... or so I thought. Later on when we were about to go our separate ways, he gave me his number, then we kissed and hugged goodbye . So a few days later I finally worked up the nerve to call him. He didn't answer, but called me back...

View more questions Search