Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnIIk12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 09:34 AM
    Relocating from public school to homeschool in differt state
    I'm moving from venice fl. To suwanee ga. feb. 1st my son's in third grade public school I would like to homeschool him just for the remainder of the year... what would I need to do ? The move was totally not plan but I had no other choice:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 24, 2009, 11:41 AM

You have to notify the local school board and keep attentence records.

This page tells your GA requirements.
    Georgia Department of Education - Home Schools

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Public kindergarten vs. Homeschool kindergarten [ 24 Answers ]

I am a concerned grandma. My son & daughter-in-law are going to homeschool my grandson for kindergarten and then send him to public first grade next year when his sister will go to public kindergarten. He will be 6 the end of December. He is very bright and the actual learning part of...

Relocating children out of state without consent [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are in a situation with the mother of his two children. She is married, and her husband works in California. She plans on moving to California, and taking the children with her. We have the kids every weekend during the school year, and for the entire summer. We pay child support,...

Home school vs. Public school? [ 53 Answers ]

My husband and I have decided to home school our children because we do not feel that the public education systems are very good these days. When we were in public school the teachers spent more time trying to control and disipline the class or individual students then they spent teaching. I also...

Relocating out of state [ 1 Answers ]

What are some tips for relocating and buying a home in a different state? I already know things like schools, climate, jobs etc (have family there that I visit frequently). I am wondering more about things like 1. What lenders will be looking at and, 2. What the process entails and where the...

Relocating, building a house in different state [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My family will be relocating within 6 months. In 2006, we traveled to NC few times and we signed the contract to build the house (we paid required $5,000). The construction started Jan 2007. Will we be eligible for travel expense deduction when filing 2006 income taxes even though we...

View more questions Search