Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    furious mimi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 07:10 AM
    Average hight
    Hi
    I'm a girl and I'm just 5ft 1in
    My friends say that I can't be hot with that hight whether I'm pretty
    So my 1st question: Is that true because I think it's not there are a lot of hot actresses in my hight just like hillary duff and they are incredibly hot and Is that hight normal or I'm like a dwarf??
    And my 2nd is:Can I grow taller I'm just 17 and I do exercices but I don't know the right healthy food to eat to make me taller??
    Please answer me and cheer me up because I'm so sad deep down my heart because of that
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 24, 2009, 07:31 AM
    Unfortunately your height is determined by your genetics, not necessarily your food intake.

Hot is hot, no matter what size you are. People have different tastes. Some like short people, others like tall. Some like skinny people, others like fat.

It's not your size that determines if you are hot or not, it's your personality.
    XM8 Posts: 213, Reputation: 14

Jan 24, 2009, 10:16 AM
    Well they say milk helps. I'm not sure it's been scientifically proven, but I have faith in milk and yoghurt.

I eat lots of yoghurt and drink lots of milk everyday. If it works or not.. well I've got nothing to lose.

As J_9 mentioned though, it's your genetics that determin how tall you will grow, not your food intake. Although it is mainly the genetics, food can help - so be sure to get lots of vitamins all the time, and well, eat a bit of everything.

And damn right, it's your personality that makes you hot, not only how you look. There are girls in my school who are really hot physically, but since they behave like a couple of tarts I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

Take care,

-Xm8
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 24, 2009, 10:44 AM

You are who you are and you will only be so tall. You can and are pretty no matter your height
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2009, 03:48 PM

Don't forget there are fantastic shoes around these days that can really add to your height, where as if your very tall, it doesn't quite work the other way around...
    summuxia Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 07:53 PM
    Well your friends are entitled to their opinions. But... Many other people would say your friends are totally wrong though ;) Hot is hot whether it's a tall hottie or a short hottie!

Sorry to say, you can't make yourself any taller by any medicine, exercise or diet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Average speed and average velocity [ 2 Answers ]

Every morning you jog around 250 meter track four times in 30 minutes. What is your average speed and average velocity?

Average speed/average velocity [ 1 Answers ]

A horse canters away from its trainer in a straight line, moving 150 m away in 19.0 s. It then turns abruptly and gallops halfway back in 4.6 s. (a) Calculate its average speed. m/s (b) Calculate its average velocity for the entire trip, using "away from the trainer" as the positive...

What does gas vent flu need for horizontal hight increse [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I need to move my hot water tank about 6' was wondering how to vent the exhaust gas pipe, I have about 2' it can drop and still fit in the ceiling, is this enough for the 6' between current vent and where heater will be. Thanks moe

Discovered lump on right of penis mid hight [ 2 Answers ]

I have descovered a lump on my penis its about half way more to the bottom right? I had been having sex a fair bit a while ago but when apart from partner I resulted to masturbation for release. Since a couple of days ago a lump has apeared and I do fear the worst as I have never discovered...

View more questions Search