Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    228mooikloof Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 02:39 AM
    Continiued throat infection with stomic pain and head ache after fonsils were taken o
    Please help? My seven year old son had continius tonsilitis. The doctor then decided to take it out. But now my child keeps on getting throut infection, together with stomic pain and head ache. Also with a very high fever? What should I do? Is there any thing that I can do to prevent this?
    vev_pro Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jan 24, 2009, 02:48 AM
    Me too having this prob for 20 years.
    The only way is prevention
    Avoid cool drinks ,sweets,chocos,cakes.ask him to gorgle with salt water(warm) 4 times a day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home remedies for tooth ache pain? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm wondering if they're any little tricks that can be used to help ease the pain associated with a tooth ache. I have been to see a dentist this past Monday (Nov 10th) and was prescribed an antibiotic for the infection around my right upper wisdom tooth. I have many more appointments to go to...

My throat hurts, I have a fever,head ache,etc [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I have been sick. I have had a fever,sore throat,stuffy nose,stiff neck and before all this some kind of eye infection. For my throat it only hurts to swallow. Also before I got sick I had this weird squishy semi hard bump can anyone help. It would be greatly apperciated.

Can tooth abscess cause stomach ache or pain [ 2 Answers ]

I have an abscess tooth with draining out of my inside gum into my mouth. After having the abscess, with very little pain so I did not know it was an abscess, I started to get a stomach ache especially at night. I am going to the dentist Tuesday for a root cannel fix and re application. Does...

Hoarse throat and ear ache [ 4 Answers ]

I am 43 year old smoker(since I was 13) and for the past 8-9 months I have had a hoarse throat with a feeling of something in it and a painful ear ache. I have had my thyroid checked and they say it is fine. My voice keeps going in and out and scratchy as well. I know that this isn't just a cold or...

Dog's Throat Infection [ 4 Answers ]

Our Great Pyrenees has been diagnosed with a throat infection from either a small piece of something in her throat or a bacterial infection. She has received 3 antibiotic shots in the last 4 days as well as the oral antibiotics we are giving her 2 times daily. She has not eaten in 2 days, but is...

View more questions Search