Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Raj1111 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2009, 11:42 PM
    How can I take part in NASCAR race as a driver?
    I am international student and I want to take part in world famous car race. But I have no idea how to take part in that series. So can you help me? And give me some information about this.
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2009, 02:16 AM

Well I don't see how you can get in an actually race itself BUT you can drive a nascar race car at Dover Downs Delaware. Its pretty salty.
    I did have a friend that did.
    I think is was around $2,000.00
    They take you out on the race track give you some lessons and then let you drive it.
    I think that's about as close as you can get to driving in a NASCAR race.

Signed 21 Boat

If I Helped To Answer Your Question Please Rate My Answer
    shaelu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 11:51 PM
    I am ready tp pay tha amount for nascar .can u tell me the processor of that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driver Magic -- Auto Driver Updater [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a software program from Symplis it SymplisIT Corporation - Downloads & Updates I installed program, updated with version 1.1.1 update ---It appeared to install correctly, And update was successfully. The problem is an error message when I launch it... ( ERROR : RUN TIME ERROR...

70's movie part live action / part cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

It was about a boy who found a dragon (the dragon was the cartoon part) and a family tried to take it away from him. They were trying to make a profit off him or something. Its characters look run-down kind of like chimney sweepers back in the day.

Nascar explained [ 9 Answers ]

Here's some insight into how they train to race in Nascar: NASCAR Coach Reveals Winning Strategy: 'Drive Fast' | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Spouse outside US for part and in US for part of the year - file single or joint ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been working in the US (RI) since Aug 2006. My wife has been living and working in India all this time. However, in Aug 2007, she came to the US (CA) on an independent work visa. For financial year 2007, would it be beneficial / correct for us to file taxes individually or jointly...

View more questions Search