Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afroaussie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2009, 10:19 PM
    Finding my father
    Hello I'm looking for my birth father. I have never seen him nor him me, all that I know about him is that he works in a church in South Africa, has 2 sons and his name is Michael Eltringham... if anyone knows how I could find him that would be great.
    lil miss g Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 03:49 PM

I want to find my father but don't no how to

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding my father [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm wondering how to start looking for my dad I know his name and where he was from but he's not on my birth certificate so not sure where to start

Finding My Father [ 11 Answers ]

I need help trying to find my father. Anyone have any suggestions ? I have tried Craigs List Postings, I have written any current addresses that I have found on the web. I am not having any luck... And I do not want to pay for anymore BS from sites on the net. HELP. Thanks,

Finding my Father [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find my dad that I have not seen since I was 2 years old. I met him once when I was 16 to ask a whole bunch of questions and he is homeless I think. I just need help finding him so that I can help him get back on his feet. I live in New Hampshire and I think he does to somewhere. His...

Finding my father [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find my father... his name is Dock Eugene Price... but everywhere I look for some kind of number you have to either join a site or pay a ridiculous amount just for a phone number... do you know how I can find him. Or a phone number for free. Please email me if you can help me out.

View more questions Search