Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blaisem4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2009, 08:31 PM
    Felony driving record removal
    I would like to know if it is possible after 10 years, can a felony be removed from my driving record? I am in the state of New York
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2009, 04:19 AM
    Hello b:

Felony's aren't on your driving record. You MIGHT be able to have your felony expunged, but you're going to need a laywer to do it.

excon
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2009, 12:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by blaisem4 View Post
    I would like to know if it is possible after 10 years, can a felony be removed from my driving record? I am in the state of new york

If you are asking about removing it from your DMV records (which are available to the Police), no, you cannot in NY.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

Getting CDL with a 15-year-old felony on driving record [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get a 15-year-old felony on driving record removed so I can get a CDL?

How do I get a felony of my record [ 1 Answers ]

When I was 16 I was charged with stealing and I was tried as a adult. I had five year probation. I have been clean for 8 years. Is there any way to get the felony of my records?

Removal of a felony from record [ 3 Answers ]

I have been doing right by all means and trying to get a good paying job by ALL means, I have a family 2 support and my felony no matter how old keeps me from gainful work. I know I do not need a lawyer to file papers... right? How do I get my felony sealed with a low budget so I can take care of...

Driving record [ 5 Answers ]

Can I seal my driving record from insurance company"s and employers in the state of Illinois

View more questions Search