Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bonitafernan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2006, 07:37 AM
    Help needed with portuguese passport my dad has one
    Hallo, firstly I am bonita fernandes, resident of india. Currently on a trip to london.
    I am need of help. I want to know what the things we, me and my family have to do to get me a portuguese passport. I am 17 , underage, a friend told my mom that I could get a portuguese passport quickly since my dad has one and hopefully work here as an au pair when I get my passport earn some money and go to college. You help will really be appreciated.
    Thank you for reading.. :)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 3, 2006, 07:46 AM
    Please refer to This Thread
    bonitafernan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2006, 08:28 AM
    Didn't help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portuguese passport [ 6 Answers ]

I now live in the usa but wish to know how to get a portuguese passport. My parents had portuguese passports before goa was handed over to the indian government. My father recently passed away and my mother is still alive. I have called for their respective birth certificates, which i have been...

Portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am writing this mail on behalf of one of my friend in the states. He is a goan by origin and was interested in having a portuguese passport. He is ready to come to portugal. Can you please let me know the contact details of some of the reputed attorneys in portugal who will help him in the...

Portuguese Passport [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I am a 32 year old Australian born Goan Indian and wonder if I would be eligible for a Portuguese passport. My mother was born in Goa in 1935 and emigrated to Australia in 1970. She is now an Australian citizen and resides in Western Australia. My father was born in Pune in India in...

Portuguese Passport [ 2 Answers ]

I am studying in the Uk, and I am seeking information on how to apply for a Portugueses passport.Although I wasn't born in India, I am of goan origin, holding an Indian passport. My father was born in Mumba,I but his father was born in Goa before 1961. My mother was born abroad but her mother was...

View more questions Search