Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akapebble Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2009, 12:10 PM
    Edouard Manet print - Bouquet of Peonies
    Hello, I have a print that was my husbands grandmothers and I can't find any information on it. The back of the print reads:

copy right 1976 by Kunstkreis Lucerne
    printed in Switzerland by Mengis + Sticher, Lucerne

3 (the 3 is in a box)
    Edouard Manet
    1832-1883
    Vase mit Pfingstrosen
    Pivoines
    Bouquet of Peonies
    Paeoner
    1882 55 x 44 cm
    Sammlung Kurt Riezler, New York
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2009, 03:20 AM
    Hi, akapebble!

Is what is below the same as that on the print that you have?

Thanks!

Name:  Manet, Bouquet of Peonies - Use.jpg
Views: 8556
Size:  243.2 KB

Jan 24, 2009, 09:04 AM
    Thank you for responding - yes, that is the print and the back reads what I wrote below and it is on faily thick paper.

Feb 2, 2009, 11:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by akapebble View Post
    Thank you for responding - yes, that is the print and the back reads what I wrote below and it is on faily thick paper.
    Hello, I was just wondering if you had thought about my response and had any idea of the worth of this print?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't Print Web Doc. [ 1 Answers ]

I can print anything on my printer from a Word Document, or Microsoft Money Doc. But when I go on line I can't print any web Doc. I am using Vista. It was working until today.

Tim Cox Print [ 1 Answers ]

How much is the Tim Cox Print "Branding the Maverick" 13 1/4 x 20 1/2 signed worth? It was printed in the late 70's.

Print wireless without a print server [ 4 Answers ]

Print wireless without a print server how? My name is bob I have desktop running win xp home ed with a printer. I would like to print to my laptop (wireless) how do I print wireless without buying a print server?:(

Old Print [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a print I saw about 30 or more years ago it was on a calendar page. It was a seascape, dark, moody. It was waves crashing on the beach but when you looked closer it was horses the white frothly part of the wave was horse heads one after the other giving the appearance of crashing...

How do I print [ 2 Answers ]

I use win98se. I have a folder that has both audio and video files in it . How do I print the contents of this folder. I tried to copy and paste into wordpad but that didn't work.I also tried hitting the print screen key and alt+print keys and that didn't work. Can I print just the info in the...

View more questions Search