Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dima5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2009, 10:27 AM
    MP 3 player
    I got a MP 4 player. Yesterday I used mp 3 Player disk tool, I didn't really need it I was just wandering how it works. So I encrypted it and when I checked memory info in mp4 player it said I only have 469 MB instead of original 4 Gb.
    Does anyone know how to reset it or change it back how it was?
    Thank you.
    NoDaddy dot com Posts: 101, Reputation: 0

Mar 4, 2009, 01:26 AM

Yeah I'll need more information:

which brand- and model player?

Before your next purchase:
    anythingbutipod.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting DVR player with DVD/VCR player [ 4 Answers ]

I have a directtv DVR box and can not recorder on my DVD/VCR player. I can play an VCR tape. I need help to connect the cables correctly to be able to record from my TV to my DVD/VCR player. Please help.:confused:

Vcr/dvd player [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for a new player to replace current VCR hooked to TV. Would like one with a reasonable price (senior), capable of playing and recording DVDs, playing and recording VHS, playing CDs, and perhaps recording my old VHS tapes to DVD. Any information or opinion will be appreciated. Would also...

I think he is a player [ 5 Answers ]

OK! Where do I start well, ten years ago I dated a man who is in the service. We dated for two 1/2 years and then he let me go because I needed to experience life in the big world through my own eye. We are 7 years apart in age. He said that when the universe thought I have learned much about the...

Dvd player [ 3 Answers ]

Has double picture, can it be fix or do I need a new one? {moved tp Electronics. Please use appropriate forum-<>}

View more questions Search