Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobbalina Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

Jan 23, 2009, 07:03 AM
    Creepy cartoon
    There's this cartoon I watched when I was little. I think it was made in the 90's or something. The only thing I really remember is that there was this skelton type thing always telling stories about these kids. Its kind of like 'tales from the crypt' but for kids. I think?
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Jan 23, 2009, 08:05 AM

It was Tales from the Crypt Keeper it was a Saturday morining cartooon I use to watch it too

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creepy Doctor [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I am a victim and am seeking answers and a possible solution. While examining me, my doctor went through my purse. I went in complaining of a sinus infection and found it odd that he would have me lay on my right side while he prodded at my back. He asked unrelated repetitive questions. ...

Creepy [ 6 Answers ]

My oldest daughter who is 20, claims she feels a but imprint on her bed at night and tugging at her blankets. She also claims to have heard caughing in her room. Then my 16 year old was babysitting a dog at her uncles house and claimed to her coughing for about 2 min until she threw a shoe at an...

Creepy Online Relationships [ 9 Answers ]

I know a lot of friends who met their boyfriends and husbands online. Aside from pedifiles, has anyone met "crazy people through the internet"?

So creepy [ 21 Answers ]

I have a great sex life, my only problem comes with anal sex I feel like I hurt my girlfriend I mean I am not huge but she always tells me that I hurt her, I always use condom and lube is there any way that I won't hurt her? Would it be better if I don't use a condom? Can we get AIDS if we go...

View more questions Search