Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ReMmI Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2009, 11:25 PM
    Nose Job, or Nose Job?
    I have what I call a button nose. I got it from my mother... my father had a wonderfully shaped nose. I just keeping thinking about how much better looking I would be if only I had that girls nose!! This is a problem I think about often... I worry about what the people I know who obviously knows what my nose looks like?
    ss_aa_rr_aa Posts: 32, Reputation: -4

Jan 23, 2009, 12:27 AM

How about if you take photos of yourself.. nice photos.. in the photos look so happy and you self.. I do that :) this way you can see the you that others see! And look in a positive way to those photos about your look.. after that if you think you really should have a nose job then do it but if you think nothing is bad about those photos then you are great the way you are

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blister on nose,size of silver dollar, nose res,hot swollen [ 5 Answers ]

Please help us. My husband 53 yrs old. Woke up 3 days ago with a Dark red, very hot to touch, swollen nose with a blister, the size of a silver dollar. It still hasn't broken and also the first day his cheeks were red and hot to touch. We have no insurance and he won't go out of the house. I have...

Fix my Red Nose! [ 4 Answers ]

I know this s weird question but I don't know how to fix this. When I get hot (not even that hot) my nose turns bright red. I know its normal to blush and get red when your hot, but I only get red on my nose and no where else. The same thing happens with my hands and my feet. I went to a doctor...

I have a big nose [ 3 Answers ]

I have a big nose. Someone help me out

Red Nose [ 1 Answers ]

About 24 hours ago, I started feeling a pretty intense pain on the inside of my right nostril. The pain eventually went away, however, today, the front and right side of my nose is bright red and it is very sensitive to the touch - the closer to the inside of the nostril, the worse the pain when I...

Nose [ 5 Answers ]

Really dislke my nose, its broken so I really dislike the shape more than the size. I was wondering what can help with this make up wise? And what make up would you recommend , how many shades darker and what brushes?

View more questions Search