Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DASCHUND Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Jan 22, 2009, 06:29 PM
    Answer me about this dude talking about me wearing weave!
    There is this boy in my class, he is the cutiest boy in the school. But he is always making up raps about people especially me. He is cute, skinny and has curly hair. I wear weave, and every time at the lunch table he always sings a song he made up about me talking about me weave what should I rap or say about him back so he can feel played and so I don't have to look stupid by telling on him?? :mad::o:confused::(:eek:
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2009, 09:09 PM

Huh? What do you mean so you don't have to look stupid telling on him?
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2009, 03:12 PM

Just ignore it, by showing him that it bothers you is inviting him to do it all the more.

Eventually he'll fined another kid to rap about.
    FLAMEonfire Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Feb 6, 2009, 10:39 AM

You still have a lot of time to grow and know how stupid people in this world work! This guy may be "the cutest boy in school" but he has some personal problems that makes him not see himself as "cute" or even as good as others around him or he wouldn't have to be making fun of others. Maybe he has a bad home life where a big brother or another family member puts him down all the time. Maybe his father! But anyone that keeps putting others down doesn't feel good about themselves, so don't let his rap get to you. Remember where it's coming from and feel sorry for him that he's such a mixed up kid! There are times that kids just get mean to see how bad they can make others feel. If you think about it, you know yourself that there are times that you don't feel so good about yourself. Bad hair day, you don't like the way you look that day, you feel you are wearing the wrong jeans or the wrong shirt today? Do you ever feel you just WANT TO BE MEAN! Do you go with it? Do you pick someone to be rotten to, just to make yourself feel better? I think we have all done it. It's something you grow out of. It's something you learn how much it hurts! So you stop! That's when you know that you have grown up...

It could be worse - you could have something really wrong with you like being fat like I was in school and having everybody making fun of you. I grew up - lost the extra weight - became a model and then I laughed at all the people that made fun of me!!

GOOD LUCK and remember how you feel when he's being stupid and making fun of you - it hurts - don't bring yourself down to his level - don't "rap" him back he's not worth your time!
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2009, 09:01 AM

When people do or something you don't like it's best not to show them your mad. Instead smile or laugh this would piss them off more this words.

The next time this happens say"thank you, isn't my weave nice" than touch it and walk around laughing.

I wear weaves sometimes and know what your going through. At this one job I worked this one lady use to go out of her way to make sure everyone knew I had a weave. When she would say things I just used to say things like "yeah, it might not be my hair but doesn't it look so must better than your hairdo". She used to get mad while I walked away smiling.
    verbattered52 Posts: 64, Reputation: 5

Feb 14, 2009, 06:09 PM

Tell him he needs to go to the library and check out more than one book on ettiquette. Surely his rudeness is a simple lack of being taught good manners.
    EssenceX123 Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 03:47 AM

IGNORE and thts ALL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need tips to winning this dude [ 10 Answers ]

:p I really like this dude named robert.he lives on my street and he text me all the time. He likes my best friends tori but all the guys like her.he loves to skatebord and he's an outgoing dude when he's around me and my friend tanner but he's very shy when he's not around tanner.so I need some...

I like a girl who I've been talking to her and she's talking to her ex a lot [ 7 Answers ]

I have been talking to the girl down my block and we have been talking a lot and I like her I visited her school today because a lot of my friends go there and they all saw her talking to him a lot throughout the day and I asked her about it and she said "we're not together right now haha" is this...

I have a crush on this dude [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I have a crush on this boy I meet we have kicked a couple times and talked a lot about each other as friendship wise but I like him a lot and he don't know it but I'm scared to tell him cause he already said he didn't want a girl friend cause they crazy and I'm like all girls aren't...

The Dude vs Jesus Quintana [ 5 Answers ]

In the film 'The Big Lebowski', The Dude and Walter's semi-final bowling match against Jesus Quintana and Liam happens after the film ends. Does anybody know the result of this match and if The Dude and Walter won the tournament? Thanks.

I'm just a felonious dude [ 5 Answers ]

Hello nannystaters: I participate in on-line poker. As of June 7, my poker playing activities will become a felony. The head of the state gambling commission, however, said that it is unlikely that individual gamblers will be targeted. Yeah right! (1) Do you believe the head gambling cop?...

View more questions Search