Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dogma11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2009, 05:30 PM
    Drifting techniques in 206
    I currently drive a 99reg 206, front wheel drive manual car and would like to know tips on starting to drift, because I do want to learn how, but when I've asked people how to do it properly, people have said there's like 5 different ways to do it, any suggestions people?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2009, 05:50 PM

I would start on the largest asphault available, a Track is preferable, I didn't have that option.
    Pick a day when the road is wet, and visibility excellent, and no cars around, I'm 51 now, and don't need tickets.
    I can't recommend someone try this, just be safe.
    You will need power.
    Over 30 years ago, in Southern Nevada, I loved going to this large area in the desert after it rained. I like powersliding in circles and figure 8's, feet on the pegs, more fun than Wheelies.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2009, 06:35 AM

Ckeck out this Video. I don't think the driver is Crazy. I think the people on the side of the road may be:
    Crazy Saudi Driving - Video

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drifting on by lyrics.who is the artist? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, this song is sung by a woman, its kind of techno/loungy. The chorus goes "and we're drifting on by". Sounds a bit like "Everything but the girl".

Drifting on by lyrics.who is the artist? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, this song is sung by a woman, its kind of techno/loungy. The chorus goes "and we're drifting on by". Sounds a bit like "Everything but the girl".

Drifting in a front wheel drive car? [ 2 Answers ]

;) can you drift with a front wheel drive car? :? :?

Drifting Alone. [ 7 Answers ]

Well, this past week I've lost a lot. My boyfriend, and my best friend. Well, my boyfriend left me for my best friend. And it's depressing. The two people who said 'forever'. But that's life. I just have no one to turn to about this now, because I would always turn to them, but they just......

Drifting apart [ 12 Answers ]

Threads merged I am 27 and I have been in a relationship for 5 months with a women that I was absolutely crazy about. We got along great, had lots of laughs, shared our deepest darkest secrets with each other, I thought everything was fine. About a month ago she started acting funny, she seemed...

View more questions Search