Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redneckgirl23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2009, 05:09 PM
    Online walmart w2's
    I was told to go to w2extress.com to get a copy of my w2 and I can't get it to work and I'm not getting any help from anyone can you help me? Thanks Jackie
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 23, 2009, 09:15 AM
    Sorry, you need to get help from WalMart.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 23, 2009, 09:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by redneckgirl23 View Post
    I was told to go to w2extress.com to get a copy of my w2

You were probably told to to to that site to CHECK if your W2s are available.

There seems to be a misconception going around that all W2s are available online. That is certainly NOT the case. Its up to each individual company whether to make their W2s available. Also each company can choose HOW to make them available. Some companies may use w2express.com others may do it themselves, others may use a different service.

The bottomline here is that if your company makes them available the company needs to supply you with the information needed to get at it. So you need to ask a HR or Payroll person at your company about this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get w2 online from ex employer (walmart) [ 7 Answers ]

I am trying to get my w2 online from walmart who I no longer work for but I don't know how I tried w2 express:confused: :confused:

USPS have W2's available online? [ 3 Answers ]

Does the USPS have W2's available online? :eek:

Wal mart w2's online [ 23 Answers ]

I no longer work at Wal Mart, but I know my hire date and all other info for walmartbenefits.com and it still won't let me get my info for my w2. Iknow at least Jackson and Hewitt can get them on line, but can I?

Walmart w2 [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I get a 2006 copy of a w2

How do I get my 2007 w2s online from walmart? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm not real computer savvy and I've never had to get my tax information online, so where do I get my 2007 w2s online (from walmart)?

View more questions Search