Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nichols_72 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2009, 05:09 PM
    Summary probation
    I'm on summary probation, I got a call from a collection agency about lawyer fees, I am in a tight siuation right now with money, can I go to jail right now for not paying them at this moment
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2009, 05:49 AM
    Hello n:

Nope.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No summary [ 6 Answers ]

What happens if you forget your locker combination and your late to class?:confused:

Summary judgement [ 2 Answers ]

Can a law firm that has bought a credit debt list put two different accounts on a summary judgement? This company sent me a summons for an account that was paid in which I provided documentation. The attorney told me that case was settled and I was not told until I showed up for this hearing....

Summary Judgment [ 1 Answers ]

A law firm recently was awarded a summary judgment against me on a Old credit card account. I asked them if they had my original contract with my signature And they sent me a letter stating that it was destroyed by the original creditor. Do I have any rights as to appeal this matter or am I at...

Summary probation vs. Formal probation [ 2 Answers ]

If I arrested for under the influence of controlled substance and I'm on summary probation, Would I still be charged with violation of probation the same as if I were on formal probation?

Income Summary [ 1 Answers ]

I have closed all my temorary accounts to the income summary but it's a project for school and they want me to put it onto my worksheet. What do I put it under? I have a choice between unadjusted trial balance, adjustments, adjusted trial balance, then it extends to the income statement and balance...

View more questions Search