Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tonjav Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2009, 01:27 PM
    Whiteheads removeal
    My daughter has whiteheads on her upper checks what can I do
    Lajd1996 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2009, 02:08 PM

Get a pimple remover called Vanoxide but you will need a precription. Then make sure she uses it over night and just in one day you will see a big difference. Then ask for Duac it helps remove pimples and marks left behind. These products totally saved my life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whiteheads in the morning [ 1 Answers ]

I wash my face twice a day. In the morning with a cleanser and at night with the same cleanser then I apply Differin. I have been doing this for about six weeks, and every morning I wake up with whiteheads. WHY?

Do you pop or leave pimples,whiteheads? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi me again I just have acne and spots I want to know if you should squeeze,pop,poke,pick,or use a pin or other any way to just get rid of it Should I? Thanks

I have lot of whiteheads on my nose & chin do you know anything that can take it away? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a lot of white-heads on my nose and chin and I want to know if there's anything that can take them away?. I have been sWEEZing them with TWEEZER and also a hair pin. And they keep on coming back in 2 days! And it hurts and also my face is left with digs and marks. Please can you help...

View more questions Search