a141275 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2009, 10:28 AM
    Contract cleaning
    Is there any companies selling cleaning contracts or leads
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2009, 03:10 AM

Hi, a141275!

I'm not quite sure what you mean. To my knowledge, there aren't any companies that specifically find cleaning jobs and then market that they have the jobs and then try to sell the fact that they have the jobs to potential workers.

A lot of places in the U.S. might have some free services online where a person can submit their profile and then get sent in email jobs that might fit their profile as far as working is concerned.

If you're looking to get cleaning contracts and leads, then the best thing to do would be for you go out and market yourself to potential employers.

Marketing can be done in a number of ways. If you would like to know more about how you can market yourself, please let me know.

Thanks!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 16, 2009, 11:37 PM

Basically a franchise does this. You have a cleaning crew and pay a start up fee and a monthly fee for the leads and business. Actually a few of these franchises actually sell the business and in theory 'sell' it to you the franchisee.

One of the problems with this is that the profit margins are slim.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write contract proposal for Cleaning service [ 2 Answers ]

We need information on how to price a contract bid and how to write it.

How to acquire first commercial cleaning contract [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have been cleaning residential homes for over 17 years and would like to get into commercial cleaning. Real Estate/sales and property management along with new house contracts. I have joined the Chamber of Commerce, passed out a lot of business cards, brochures, specials etc. The question...

Contract proposal for Cleaning service [ 2 Answers ]

I want an example of a simple contract proposal for Cleaning service?

Cleaning contract [ 2 Answers ]

Hi dose anyone know how to put a great cleaning contract togheter

Commercial cleaning contract examples [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a new business doing a lot of my own leg work I'm trying to customize a contract specifically for my company where all I need to do is change the specs, I would like to be able to look at some sample contracts or blanks for comparison purposes can anyone help with that proposals as well ...

View more questions Search