Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobbalina Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

Jan 22, 2009, 09:16 AM
    Song from a child's movie
    There's this song that's in my head from this movie I saw as a kid. Its an animated cartoon and all I remember is this farmer pig or whatever singing ,'pigs in a pond, o pigs in a pond.' I know it sounds weird and everything. It's a christian based movie if that helps any.

Check out some similar questions!

I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he...

Fantasy child's movie about a kid who meets moby ? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm wondering what movie this is.. I think its from the ninetees and it's a boy who gets picked on because he doesn't dear to jump this particular jump with his bicycle. Then he enters a museum or something, and by doing this he also enters a fantasy world. Where he meets moby , dr jekyll and mr....

Song from a movie [ 2 Answers ]

There's 2 songs that I like in 10 things I hate about you. The first one is played every time the character joey is in his car. I believe it is a rap song. And the other song starts kind of slow then gets faster. It goes "outside all around me makes me happy like I do." or something like that....

What movie is this song from? [ 2 Answers ]

There's a movie from back in the 80's or 90's that I cannot remember the name. It was a karate/martial arts type movie. It had something to do with a guy teaching some kids how to defend themselves. They sang this song while they would fight, "bah-na-na-waaay, bah-na-na-waay, bah-na-nana". They...

A song from a movie [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song Leaving on jet plane, from the movie Armegeddon?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.