Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hellothere1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 4

Jan 22, 2009, 08:41 AM
    Grow My Hair
    Sorry to post another bulletin.
    My hair is a bob but I'm not keen on it atall as it's very blunt along the bottom, which I stringly dislike. I also have a very short section on one side around my ear. It looked cool at first but now I dislike it and can't be bothered to get it cut again. I want it to grow. Is there any ways I could get it to grow quickly or any styles I could do to this hair to make it look effortlessly cool until it grows out. Thank you!
    Honeydiip Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2009, 12:17 PM

For now u can use clip-on extensions from sally's or something and you could start taking a multivitamin, biotin, silica and MSM supplements which I fould to be beneficial for hair growth, try shampooing you hair 1-2 times a week if you can't substitute the shampoo with conditioner to wash your hair
    EricaVonGore Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 09:28 PM

I suggest you get some extensions. Extensions are some what thin looking though so get your bob thinned out so that it will blend in with the extensions and look natural.
    I also heard that drinking lots of green tea helps hair grow faster. Also, in the summer time hair grows faster.
    Please don't hold back on getting trims. If you leave your hair for too long you will get split ends and your hair will grow slower. You should trim you hair every 6 weeks.
    emmasmithxo Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Feb 8, 2009, 05:44 AM

To make your hair grow you need to keep getting the ends cut so that it will grow down because im growing my hair too. If you can't wait though get extensions from either sassys or sallys, they are clip in and are about £17 each. Clip ins are better because glue in ones wreck your hair. Hope my advice helps
    x
    blake1007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 11:14 AM
    I wanted to make my hair grow fast last year cause I wanted a longer style, so I looked online for something to help me. I eventually ended up at the website Increase Hair Length and Learn How To Grow Hair Fast!.

So I bought the guide (which didn't cost much), and I used some of the techniques and recipes they gave me and used the special jumpstart program, and they really worked! I was so surprised at how fast my hair started growing. It was awesome. So if you got a couple bucks to spare, I say you mind as well check out that guide. I'm glad I did. It was the best purchase I ever made. :)
    samug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 11:50 PM
    Hy!

You can try the following theraphy which is not having any side effect and 100% natural
    Saturday night do oil massage
    Wash it with your shampoo or conditioner on next morning (Sunday)
    In this way you fill relax and it will also help to grow your hair.

Regards
    Samug

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GROW hair DamN IT! Grow! [ 15 Answers ]

My hair length is about 1 inch long, I cut it about 2 years ago and continued to about every month, now I haven't cut or dyed my hair in about 2 months and it has not grown at all. I want it to grow!! What can I do, use, or whatever to get this growth process started!thanks

Want hair to grow fast [ 3 Answers ]

When you put mayo in your hair does it make your hair grow faster? Or is there something else... I want long healthy hair... I got it cut and I hate it and I want it to grow fast:mad:

Hair in a bun ,hair grow faster? [ 5 Answers ]

Does having you hair in a bun really help hair growth?

Grow my hair [ 7 Answers ]

I want my hair to grow longer faster. What product should I purchase? Or what vitamins should I take?

Hi, hair grow [ 2 Answers ]

How To Make My Hair Grow Faster

View more questions Search