Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2009, 08:41 AM

Happy birthday dear sweet lady xxxxxx
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 22, 2009, 08:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrebel7 View Post
    Well said, Stringer!!! Every word! :p
    It is easy to give praise and recognize who she is. You are cut from the same swath my dear.

I also want to thank Starby for creating this thread for Chery... nice going Starduck.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2009, 09:15 AM
    A play off sandra boynton's classic...

Hippo birdie two ewe!

Xoxoxo
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 22, 2009, 09:26 AM
    happy happy joy joy!!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 22, 2009, 09:46 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the most sweetest (yes, that's a double superlative) person I've met here! Her middle names are Common Sense, Caring, Upbeat, and Encouraging. Chery is the cream in our coffee, the champagne with our cheese crackers, the sizzle in our steak, and, most of all, the sunshine in our cloudy day.

My very best wishes to you on this most momentous day of your birth, dear Chery!
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2009, 10:18 AM

Happy Birthday! The cake was delicious.

Enjoy your day. It's one created just for YOU!
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2009, 10:47 AM

Happy Birthday Chery, I know I haven't really gotten to know you but I've heard such wonderful things about you!
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 22, 2009, 11:03 AM

I see we've got many people at the party! Now where is that birthday girl of ours! She must be having a little nap, so let's keep the party going! Remember, someone needs to get the lights, and we all have to yell SURPRISE!!!!

Don't forget to put on your party hats!

Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 22, 2009, 11:06 AM

So Chery is what? 22 this year? She certainly has a heart that young!

Happy Birthday, Chery--may it be your best ever, and may you cherish the memories of all previous birthdays as well!
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2009, 11:07 AM

I hope that worked. Lol
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 22, 2009, 11:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoeMarie View Post

I hope that worked. lol
    Worked perfectly! It lights up the room!

... and yes, I do believe she's 22! ;)

Get ready... I think she may be on her way! She's not exactly sure where's she going... I have her blindfolded!

(The smiley's were Chery's present to me a week or so back! Just in time! :D)
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 22, 2009, 01:11 PM
    This is be best birthday present ever! The dot on the I, the icing on the cake!

I thank all of you for making this day one of the most special days in my life and wish we were all together - you'd get so many hugs to last you for a year.

This means so much to me that I am at a loss for further words (hard to imagine, huh?).

I also had an Oncology appointment today, and she said that my monster has stopped growing - another reason to celebrate... so I will be around a little longer to share this super forum with you all and help those that come to us in their time of need. And I know who I owe this good news to... all the prayers from my best friends and 'virtual family' here on AMHD.

You have no idea of how much love and warmth I feel right now - and I'll do my best to share it with every one of you.

Thanks my sweets, a whole bunches. Ok, going to dry my tears and see if there is any cake left.

Love and HUGS to you all,
    And thank you again for this wonderful surprise.
    Momma C.

Love works in miracles every day: such as weakening the strong, and stretching the weak; making fools of the wise, and wise men of fools; favouring the passions, destroying reason, and in a word, turning everything topsy-turvy. - Marguerite De Valois

And you all have certainly strengthened me!

Love is... everything that makes you smile, everything that brings you up when you are down, love is not beauty, or talent - love is... YOU!
    Business Expert

Jan 22, 2009, 01:16 PM

I am so glad that you are happy hon...

This was ALL Starduck's idea... she did a gooood thing this time!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 22, 2009, 01:22 PM

We have many guests yet to arrive Momma!

BIG BIRTHDAY HUGS!!!....WE ALL LOVE YOU!! Mmmwaaaaa!!

MOMMA'S HERE...MOMMA'S HERE!!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 22, 2009, 01:27 PM
    Stringer, my MOSTEST, Starby always does good things, even when she gets your dander up in the castle or island. That's just the way your wonderful sisters of the inner circle are and you would not have it any other way.

I think you are right, that the Steelers will win, but at least the Cardinals had a shot at it and that's something to be proud of too. So let's give them a big hand.

Hope you and Marta got enough cake, there was one made with dextrose instead of sugar so I hope you enjoyed it.

Can I borrow your chair for a few hours? I promise I will not spill any coffee on it.

Larry says thank you too...

Attached Images

Business Expert

Jan 22, 2009, 01:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery View Post
    Stringer, my MOSTEST, Starby always does good things, even when she gets your dander up in the castle or island. That's just the way your wonderful sisters of the inner circle are and you would not have it any other way.

I think you are right, that the Steelers will win, but at least the Cardinals had a shot at it and that's something to be proud of too. So let's give them a big hand.

Hope you and Marta got enough cake, there was one made with dextrose instead of sugar so I hope you enjoyed it.

Can I borrow your chair for a few hours? I promise I will not spill any coffee on it.

Larry says thank you too...

GREAT PICTURE CHERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great Smile....I love IT!!!!!!!! I am happy too...
    Business Expert

Jan 22, 2009, 01:39 PM

And, you can borrow my chair anytime you want my dear... Even if I am sitting in it... hahhahaa
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2009, 01:49 PM

I love the birthday picture, Chery! You look amazing! :)

Much, much love - and many Florida kisses!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 22, 2009, 01:49 PM

There's our sweet girls face! I love that pic! As I've told you before--that is the one I'm going to frame! I just LOVE IT!! I'm on the phone with this darn phone co. again Cher. I'm going to kick someone's butt pretty soon here!! ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 22, 2009, 01:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    And, you can borrow my chair anytime you want my dear....Even if I am sitting in it...hahhahaa
    Don't think you could handle it dear, I weigh as much as my age... 58 kg (approx 117 lbs) . One kilo for each year -- not bad. Marta would laugh herself silly when that chair tips back. Just imagined it and laughed a bit myself..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dear sir [ 1 Answers ]

Autolt error keeps bugging me whw is is? A virus or malware Tq

Dear experts [ 1 Answers ]

You see I'm 13 and I weigh 46kgs!! I just need to lose weight... I'm way too heavy for my age... Thnk u

Another one from Chery's daughter [ 17 Answers ]

Deer Sir, I waunt to apply for the secritary job what I saw in the paper. I can Type real quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting. I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me well. I´m lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it musent...

We over 40 should be dead! Another one of Chery's puns. [ 5 Answers ]

SMILE OF THE WEEK (contributions for this section are most welcome) =: Those Of Us Over 40 Should Be Dead := According to today's regulators and bureaucrats, those of us who were kids in the 40s, 50s and 60s probably should not have survived.

View more questions Search