Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    famousdork1 Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Jan 21, 2009, 08:25 PM
    How too kiss him? Any tips.
    Welll me and my boyfriend have been together for ALMOST a month, and we haven't kissed yett(yes I know, it's sad) butttt, I really want too kiss him; I think he's waiting for me too make the first move but I'm not sure. But my question is... how do I make the first move? Are there words I have too say first? I just need help! Any ideas? Please&,thank you.
    Rachel005 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 09:38 PM

Okay me and my boyfriend we kissed before we were even together but he made it awquard for me to want to kiss him he kept asking me if he could kiss me I mean what am I exposed to say? Yes, no or okay I just didn't know so there was no way to even look at him and say, hey I don't like it when you ask me that.
    But once he found out about it he just kissed me.
    So don't say anything before you kiss him that just sucks to be on the other end.
    My ex boyfriend we were together for 3 months before we even kissed it was weird thinking about what to say but what is there to say I couldn't open up and ask anything.
    My fear of making the first move is what if they don't kiss me back I know this is exposed to be advice and make things better but just thought id tell you. Lol
    Id probley just kiss him on the cheek first and find out what he thinks about that.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2009, 02:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by famousdork1 View Post
    welll me and my boyfriend have been together for ALMOST a month, and we haven't kissed yett(yes i know, it's sad) butttt, i really want too kiss him; i think he's waiting for me too make the first move but i'm not sure. But my question is...how do i make the first move? Are there words i have too say first? i just need help! any ideas? please&,thankyou.
    The only meanings of “too” are “also" and “in excess”
    “To” is the proper spelling for all the other uses.

Not to be an as****e about it.. I was just reading another of your posts and the same mistake was being made.

As regarding your question.. there's nothing that has to be said before. If I were you I'd wait until the moment is right, you'll know what to do when you feel comfortable and the kiss will be more enjoyable. This applies to any sexual act.
    qween bee Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2009, 12:43 AM

I went through this so I know how it feels. You said you think he's waiting for you to make the first move so maybe he's waiting for you to show him your ready. There's nothinq to be said. When yous are toqether & you feel like he wants you to kiss him, just qo for it.
    khadarehs Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2009, 05:41 AM

Wait wait wait... it is very interesting... do not go forward... observe him... convert him to give first kiss to you... try this... u can enjoy... really
    outofdaclozet2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2009, 06:40 PM
    I'm gay!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I kiss [ 10 Answers ]

I have really been pressured by my gf's friends to kiss her and I have been going out with her 4 1 month and I have been to 4 dates I really need help. First is it 2 soon and how do I KISS??

How should my first kiss go? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I really ned sum help OK I'm 13 and I'm going to kiss my new boyfriend for the first time. What would be the best type of kiss? Here is some info on the senario: We are going to be sitting in my room watching a scary movie together on my bed the lights will be off and I don't...

The first kiss [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, OK I have a problem I don't know if I am a good kisser.I've been chillin wit this girl for a while but I haven't made a move yet. I want to kiss her but I don't want to make her feel like I'm pressuring her into anything she doesn't want to do. Should I ask her. Actually I really want to...

Kiss kiss [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend doesn't think I want to kiss him but I really do I just don't know how to tell him. He tells me he wants to kiss me bu then I ask well then why don't you. His response is always the same, "you dont want to." I say yes I do. But then he says well why don't you. But I want him to kiss me...

When do I kiss her? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a problem how do I know when to kiss her and how do I know she wants me to kiss her??

View more questions Search