Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xoxobaby46 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 08:14 PM
    Friend Problems
    Okay I have a best friend named camsiha. We have neen friends sience now 2nd grade. We ar now in 5th. Butt there is one problem. We always get into fights, and I always say srry when she starts it. She is the cause for out friendship. I am a little scared because I tried to break out friendship BTU she would always start rumors aabout me. And we are now friends but I don't want to be her friend anymore. She now thinks she is all that. She tells me how to live my life, who to date, when I can date, who ihang out wit(ONLY HER)what I eat and a lot more things. I just really want it to stop. She has been doing this sience frickin 2nd grade and I never evn realized it till my boyfriend now told me. He and she doesn't get aong well and she told me to break up with him but I truly LOVE him ad I am tired of breaking up with my boyfriends because of her. She also says after my boyfriend now I can't have any till I'm n middle. I just really am having a hard time. I don't know ifi can live any longer havng her telli me what to do, say or what to wear. She thinks se is my mother when I have parents right beside my side. And I really want to end this buti dk who to. If I go up to her she will cr or tell da teacher. ANd the worst part is that I sit next to her in class in EVERYTHING.Can anyone please helpppp?
    Rachel005 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 09:03 PM
    When I was back in elementary I had a friend named Danielle and she would do the same thing to me.
    She also had me steel things from a book fair for her and I got caught! And she made me lie and tell them that it was my idea and that she had nothing to do with it. It sucked cause I listened. I let her run my life I was like her pet or something I even went behind her back and had a "secret friend" named amara but that was pathetic and wrong. I just wasn't strong and outspoken enough to do anything about it.
    But if I could go back now and stand up for myself I would. Just go up to the teacher and ask to be moved and honestly who cares what camsiha thinks when you get moved what will she do about it. Let her cry. Then when you ask the teacher to move the teacher will know the situation you're in. don't let her run your life. Standing up for yourself will make you stronger.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 21, 2009, 09:30 PM

Learn to tell her NO, and let her cry, but stick to your own mind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend problems... [ 16 Answers ]

My best friend is changing. And not for the better! Last year we spent a lot of time together because we had many classes together. Now, this year, we have none. In the few days we have been back in school, she, let's call her Chrissy, has gotten increasingly meaner towards me! I went to one...

Friend with Problems [ 5 Answers ]

I've had this friend, M, for about 4 years now. We were mainly friends through friends, but still pretty close. Our mutual friend then moved away, and we became closer and talked every day. We do have a lot of similar interests and almost always got along. M is a very selfish person, though. I...

Friend problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend she is 33 years old. I am a male 30 years old. There is a pattern between us that I have come to notice. Whenever my friend is happy with her life she becomes extremely selfish, and hypocritical. She can be down right mean and when I bring it up she acts like I'm the bad guy. She...

My friend has problems [ 2 Answers ]

She likes this one kid. And they went out once. And he was better friends with her before they started going out. And then they finally became boyfriend and girlfriend, And he wouldn't really talk to her, he avoided her. But now he acts all friendly and flirty. And when he hugs her he smiles...

Problems With a Friend [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a college student and a friend of mine who is female have known each other for a long time. We've gotten along just fine, honest and open with each other, etc. This semester though things have been a little different. She's been a little more nicer to me than she normally has been that was...

View more questions Search