Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Jan 21, 2009, 07:53 PM
    Seem to not getting enough oxygen
    Once in a while, I have this weird feeling in my chest that I cannot get enough air. I breathes fine, but it seems like my lungs are not capable of getting the oxygen. I feel very weak and dizzy because of it. Even though it only happens once in a while, for a sort time, it happens.

I would breath in and feel as if I had not, just a little bit better. I even have the feeling of being suffocated, while I'm not.

It doesn't just happens in closed places, sometimes it happens outside too. So I don't think it's the air that's the problem.

I even gone to the doctor, he said that it's fine (he didn't do any tests like blood tests... ) and that I will grow out of it.

I've read on the Internet, it said that there is a symptom where your blood doesn't have enough hemoglobin? What if I have that? And how do I tell? Thank you in advance.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2009, 08:26 PM

I think you should see a another doctor and get a second opinion.

Asthma, anxiety... those come to mind.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2009, 08:27 PM

Go see an Allergist. Could be the result of allergies/asthma.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Oxygen sensor [ 2 Answers ]

My sons 04 vw jetta has intermitent idleing issues was told it is mass air flow sensor or o2 sensor any thoughts?

All oxygen sensors are bad [ 6 Answers ]

My check engine light is on and I got my catalytic converter replaced and that wasn't the problem. I used a scanner to determine what codes I would get and it's reading Bank 1 and Bank 2. It's not specifying which sensors. I know one of the codes is PO430. Does this mean that all four of my sensors...

Oxygen Sensor [ 2 Answers ]

I had the oxygen sensor replaced in my 2002 Nissan Altima two days ago. The service engine soon light still has not went off. Does anybody know how to reset it or if it will reset on its own?

Oxygen sensor [ 1 Answers ]

Good day all of you I am having problem with my oxygen sensor on my Honda civic 98 EX it comes with 4 wires. I went to see the price of it, at the dealer, and I was chocked from it, they told me 185 .00$ each. That is why I am looking to buy a universal one, it cost a lot less money, but my...

Oxygen Sensors [ 6 Answers ]

I own a 2002 Nissan Maxima. I recently had a "service engine soon" light come on. The car has approx 49,000 miles on it. I purchased a OBDII diagnostic device which said I had a faulty O2 Sensor on "Bank 1, Sensor 2." There are 4 O2 sensors on this car. All have color coded shielding on the...

View more questions Search