Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iLy541 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 07:32 PM
    How to Ask a Guy to be Your Boyfriend
    Some guys don't ask girls to be theirs_

How do Girls ask Guys to Be their Boyfriends??
    [with out scaring them away]
    asdfghjkl98 Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Jan 21, 2009, 07:40 PM

Men love an aggressive girl.
    Not all of them like to admit but they are surprised and interested by a domineering girl!

Even if guys like being the decision makers in the relationship a spark of that same authority really gets their eye.

So just ask them!
    I've asked out 50% of the guys I have dated and at least once in our relationship they would admit they liked how I asked them out!

Good luch!
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Jan 21, 2009, 08:03 PM

I can start slow, start by kind of saying hi to him. Then, after a while, when the guy is talking to other people, join them. It will seem very easy that way, easy for him too.

After you get comfortable with him a bit, and he getting to meet you and know you. You can start talking to him anytime, now that your comfortable.

To me, it will be easier to talk to your friends about asking him out before actually doing it. Hope that your friends will spread out the words and the words will reach the guys ears. That way, he won't be surprised!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 21, 2009, 08:07 PM

You talk, hang out and becoming boyfriend and girlfriend is something that just happens and at some point you decide you are. There is not really a point and question, be my girl or boy friend, you just become one by your actions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend vs ex sort of boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I've like this guy for 8 - 10 months his name was lets say Scott. Scott and I never actually went out but we liked each other. Said ' I love you' and held hands did what normal couples would do. He didn't ask because he wanted to be 100% sure if out relationship would last. I liked him a lot...

Ex boyfriend or new boyfriend? [ 7 Answers ]

Well my boyfriend just broke up with me about a week ago anndd I just found out that he still likes me but I don't know what to do because he already has a girlfriend and I also just found out that another guy{i have liked for about a year now}likes me and wants to ask me out but I have no idea...

We like each other, but she has a boyfriend. [ 7 Answers ]

First I want to say thanks in advance for reading this novel and for any and all help you could lend my way. I have tried to find a similar scenario in here but couldn't find one with the same variables. I met this girl 2 months or so ago at a sports bar, she works there. I asked for her...

I Want A Boyfriend! [ 9 Answers ]

Ever since I've started high school, I've felt so out of place. Every girl seems to have a boyfriend... that they're happy with and seem to think aren't jerks or pervs! I'm sick of being single, though I'm constantly told that sometimes it's better. My best friend feels exactly the same way as I...

She has a Boyfriend [ 8 Answers ]

OK so I like this girl and I heard she likes me but she has a Boyfriend and She said that he was pissed about Me and her even though nothings happened yet between me and her and I'm not sure what to do because me and Her boyfriend are good friends and stuff so I'm not sure what to do about this...

View more questions Search