Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MMC Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2006, 01:33 AM
    Ms Works Database
    I am using ms works database but the only way I can add the contents of a field is by creating a report.Anyone help me please there must be a shorter way.:)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 2, 2006, 06:13 AM
    Can you define more about what you are trying to do. I don't understand what you mean by "add the contents of a field". What are you trying to add to?
    MMC Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2006, 10:18 AM
    Hi Scott
    I just need to calculate the sum of a field/column or a part of it.
    Am using ms works database.I know this is very basic and I tried the help section on the program but to no avail.Thanks in advance for any help.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 2, 2006, 10:33 AM
    I'm not real familiar with the Works database. If you want to calculate the sum of a field, you would probably use a report to do it. You might also use the spreadsheet function.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ms works database to ms works spreadsheet [ 2 Answers ]

Have tried copy/paste but I get a message stating "make sure the destination area is as large as the info you wish to paste" .Anyone help please?

Fan works but light doesn't. Fixed and now the light works but fan doesn't [ 9 Answers ]

While I was at college somehow my fan stopped working. There is absolutely no explination from anybody but my mom did get a replacement so I didn't care too much. The fan has a ground from the mount(copper), ground from the middle of the fan(copper), a hot for the light(blue), hot for the...

Microsoft works database "out of memory"! [ 3 Answers ]

Yo, Anyone know how I can stop the above message coming up, when I try to print, or even print preview, a nodest little database. Really apreciate your help, Perth, Australia:confused:

Database [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! I would like to have some detailed information about This topic:- Specify the hardware needed to support Database system, supporting your reasoning with argument and a detailed rationale. Waiting for your reply Cheers Reetika

View more questions Search