Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2009, 05:23 PM

Does this help?
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: zip Acosd.zip (28.7 KB, 232 views)
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2009, 05:09 AM

I appreciate you checking it out :)
    But there are many errors. It looks like the result for when I use my OCR program on it :)

I've done more playing with the program and am seeing that it takes a lot of "training" time to get the program to recognize the irregular typed characters.

I did try Craigs List and got 4 people who said they could do it.

Every one of them gave up after seeing how much work it is to train the software and/or correct the errors.

... so I've now got my kids working on it for a stipend :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

Scanner that converts text image to real text [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Helpdesk advisors, I look for a scanner,that reads any character from paper,converts it to text and has interface with Microsoft software.Usage area: reads product name , unit of product bought, price and other sort of text info.The scanner is able to convert printed and possibly...

Save rich text box image to database [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I very new to access. What exactly I want is that users will take a screenshot of an application and paste it in the form by possibly an unbound ole object or whatever is suitable or suggested. There are other fields in the form to be filled up. How can I do the same without asking the user...

Can a Video file be converted to a understandable text file [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Can you please let me know if a video file be converted to some readable text file. For example, if we read the text file, we should understand what the video shows and vice versa. Is there any such conversion possible. Please help me in this issue as early as possible.

Convert text file for CD player [ 5 Answers ]

Can I convert a text file--presumably ASCII--to a format I can burn to and played on an ordinary CD?

View more questions Search