Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    k1j14mom Posts: 108, Reputation: 6

Jan 21, 2009, 09:15 AM
    Over stuffed duplex
    I watch some children and their parents are separated. Their mother is living in a 2 bedroom duplex and has moved in her boyfriend his 3 other women in his life and 11 of his kids. The kids are 2 teenagers, 10 year old, 8 year old, two toddler, and two new babies and then she has an 8 year old of her own a 7 year old and a 3 year old and I am just worried about this living situation. And don't really now what to do.:confused:
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2009, 10:31 AM

Oh my goodness, where does everyone sleep? However, I am not surprise about their living arrangements because many peoole do this but I am sure she is breaking rules of her lease and she might get kick out because of it.

Besides this are the kids taken care of properly? They need a bigger space and if anything you can check the laws in your state about this issue.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 21, 2009, 01:34 PM
    Did I lose court 16 plus people,

Notify zoning or code department, contact the landlord and child protective services

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Morgan dog - stuffed toy dog [ 19 Answers ]

I am looking for an older stuffed dog, a child's toy, that had a rubber squeaker in the nose,  We used to call it a "Morgan" dog,  it had big plactic eyes that had loose black centers,  any info on this toy would be nice.

Need name of stuffed toy from 90's [ 2 Answers ]

My friend and I are going insane trying to find out the name of a troll-like stuffed animal. It was round with a pointy nose. They came in bright colors and had different colored chunks of hair that you could pull out with babies attached. There was also a velcro flap that held a comb- I think....

Morgan Dog - Stuffed Toy [ 2 Answers ]

Thank you, thank you, thank you to whoever posted about Morgan. I have MY Morgan (blue) from when I was a child. About a year ago I saw a new Morgan for sale at Daffy's (a discount store) and I didn't buy it --- I'm kicking myself. Can anyone tell me where I can find a new Morgan the Basset...

Trying to remember the name of a stuffed toy [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, for several months now I've been trying to remember the name of a stuffed animal toy, that had its own books and I believe a cartoon show. It was around the same time as pound puppies, so probably circa 1985-1988. Basically, they came in different colors, the one I had when I was young...

Stuffed up! [ 16 Answers ]

Ok hi all, Most of you probably know me and my story. If not you can read my first thread. I had a bit of a tough weekend and just felt like sharing / venting. I ran into my ex out and about on Saturday night. I was with a few of my friends / acquaintances and she was with her sister and few...

View more questions Search