Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    333cxj Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 09:10 AM
    Dual Blue Cold Cathode Light Kit
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do I wire a Dual Blue Cold Cathode Light Kit that is made for computers, to just "simply" plug directly to a wall outlet? What materials do I need and how?

Here is a website that shows the product I am talking about.

12in Dual Blue Cold Cathode Kit.

I am not using the light for a computer system. Thanks for your help!
    DanielF Posts: 158, Reputation: 14

Jan 21, 2009, 10:14 PM

You haven't posted the website link. Use the 'Insert Link' button to do that.

Daniel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dual light switch diagram [ 6 Answers ]

I have a fan and recessed lights hooked up in the ceiling that are separate. I need a diagarm to show me how to connect them up to a dual switch. By the way this is an old house that only have two wires.

Dual Blue Cold Cathode Light wiring [ 1 Answers ]

How do you wire a Dual Blue Cold Cathode Light Kit that is made for computers, to just "simply" plug directly to a wall outlet. Here is a website that shows the product I am talking about. 12in Dual Blue Cold Cathode Kit. I am not using the light for a computer system. Thanks for your...

Dual outside light switches [ 6 Answers ]

I have no power to one of the switches no matter what position they are in and the lights do not work. I checked the main power box for loose connections, changed both switches, checked the bulbs, still no lights. The house is nine tears old, what happened?

Dual Dimmer Switch for light and fan [ 2 Answers ]

I am having trouble also installing a dual dimmer switch for my light and fan. I can only get it to work both at the same time. I have a three wire (plus ground) black, white and red going from the switch box to the fan/light. And I have three wires coming from the fan/light unit and three wires...

View more questions Search