Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    globetrottrsw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 08:13 AM
    Sanskrit tattoo translation
    Hi there,
    Could someone translate this in sanskrit and post it in big font please. Its for a tattoo of my two kids. Thank you in advance.

Life is beautiful/good
    Jonathan
    Thomas

:confused:
    shatriya Posts: 156, Reputation: 18

Jan 22, 2009, 12:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by globetrottrsw View Post
    Hi there,
    Could someone translate this in sanskrit and post it in big font please. Its for a tatoo of my two kids. Thank you in advance.

Life is beautiful/good
    Jonathan
    Thomas

:confused:
    Life is beautiful = जीवनं सुंदरमस्ति
    Jonathan (john-a-than) = जोनाथन or Jonathan(Jon-uh-thin) = जोनथिन
    Thomas = थॉमस
    globetrottrsw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2009, 08:03 AM
    Thank you so very much. I can't wait to use it.
    Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sanskrit name translation for tattoo [ 11 Answers ]

I want to get the name "Kadi" tattooed on me in Sanskrit. It's pronounced "Kay-Dee." Can anyone help me with the translation?

Sanskrit translation for my tattoo [ 12 Answers ]

Hi. I got the phrase "Don't settle" (i.e. Don't settle for less, but without the "for less" part) translated on another site. It was written as स्थिरा मा भव. I wanted to know if that is correct and also what the transliteration is (how do you say it). It would be as if someone (male or female) is...

Sanskrit Tattoo Translation [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I would like to get the two following Buddhism quotes translated to Sanskrit for my tattoo: Every human being is the author of his own health or disease. Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship. I have tried the site...

Sanskrit translation - tattoo [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I'm looking for the translation of the word Live for a tattoo if someone could help me out. Thank you. I'm not sure but is it this: "live" = जीव ?

Sanskrit translation for tattoo [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone please help me translate these names and phrases into sanskrit? I would greatly appreciate it... Thanks! "Cha" (a gir'ls name) "to heal" "Jake" (a boy's name, pronounced as JEIK or JAYK) "Charisse" (a girl's name, pronounced as CHA-RIS)

View more questions Search