Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunnyday99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 07:05 AM
    Time difference between two countries
    What is the exact diffference in time between Johore Bahru ,Malaysia and the time in Bangalore ,India
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2009, 07:18 AM

Here's a start:
    The World Clock - Time Zones - Asia
    petervh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 01:08 PM

Time difference in hours is 3,5 hours Please check distância entre as viagens localizações a nível mundial
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2010, 05:51 PM

Don't forget to check how daylight savings works, I know in India, they do not use it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Time difference between New York and Spain. [ 2 Answers ]

What time is it in Spain now. Im in the eastern time zone.

What is the time difference between hearing the sound at the two locations [ 2 Answers ]

Two fans are watching a baseball game from different positions. One fan is located directly behind home plate, 18.3 m from the batter. The other fan is located in the centerfield bleachers, 127 m from the batter. Both fans observe the batter strike the ball at the same time (because the speed of...

Oceanography:I need the formula to find the time difference for longitude [ 1 Answers ]

Help! I need to find out how to calculate the time difference... of: 118 degrees 15'W and 81 degrees 47'W Please explain, I know you divide by 15 but?? :eek:

Difference of time function [ 1 Answers ]

How to program a problem that needs the difference of time..? example,the sorting started at 10:15 and ends at 10:30.so the difference time in order the numbers to be sorted is 15min..

Foreign Income in two diff countries . But paid tax already in those countries [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am resident alien for Tax Yr 2006. I earned some income in Singapore (3 months) and In India (3 month) in Yr 2006. I guess, I can claim foreign tax credit for India as I am citizen of India and I pass 12 months test. But In Singapore I was on for 5 consecutive months and out of that only...

View more questions Search