Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tardifla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 06:51 AM
    Water leak in first floor bathroom ceiling nothing coming from upstairs
    Hello

I have a cape house I have a dormer bethroom upstairs with a walk in shower sink and toitel, below it is my first floor bathroom.. this morning before I got into the shower I notice large water spots on my first floor ceiling went upstairs it is dry upstaris shower has not been used in about two weeks but eveything else is used every day.. Now I live in New Hampshire so I have a lot of snow I have about 9 inches on my roof now so I have no idea where to start looking is it a pummbing issue and how could I tell
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 21, 2009, 07:18 AM
    I notice large water spots on my first floor ceiling went upstairs
    Where are the water spots located? Under what fixture? Let us know. Tom
    tardifla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 07:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speedball1 View Post
    Where are the water spots located? Under what fixture? Let us know. Tom
    The water spots are pretty much located in the ceiling above the shower.. there are no fixtures...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leak in bathroom ceiling from upstairs shower [ 3 Answers ]

We have a slight leaking problem in the downstairs bathroom ceiling last year and the homeshield contractor came to check it. We were told it was not a plumbing problem and the water coming from the shower upstairs. We did the caulking as suggested and the problem seemed to go away. Recently we...

Water leaking through bathroom floor and ceiling below [ 3 Answers ]

I recently noticed a 6 inch L shaped area of discoloration on the ceiling in my kitchen. The ceiling was slightly damp and soft and it's directly above the corner of my shower stall, so we called the plumber to look at it. He said that the small amount of water that gets on the floor when someone...

How can I find a water leak(s) in my first floor ceiling? [ 4 Answers ]

I have noticed 6 water marks appearing on the ceiling of my first floor. 2 run along the entire length of the floor, seems to be running the joint of 2 drywall sheets because they are long, thin and straight. The others are smaller spots in different area's of the ceiling but all in the same...

Bathroom upstairs and leak to ceiling directly below it [ 16 Answers ]

I have a two story rental unit. The bathroom with double sinks and a shower is directly over the living room. There is a leak in the ceiling. It has leaked in the same spot before and then stopped. Now, the leak has come back. I have called several plumbers and there solution is to cut a hole...

Leak in 1st floor bathroom ceiling [ 1 Answers ]

There a leak in our first floor bathroom ceiling. This leak happens only when it rains. Above the first floor bathroom is the 2nd floor bathroom. There is no water on the 2nd floor bathroom. The toilet on the 2nd floor flushes fine. The 2nd floor bathroom is part of a room addition. I had...

View more questions Search