Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thanigaiuma Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2009, 10:57 PM
    Trojan horse
    How can I write a trojan horse and which platform is the best suited to do so
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 20, 2009, 11:04 PM
    AMHD will NOT assist with this issue due to legal reasons.

>Question Closed<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Another Trojan horse [ 6 Answers ]

Bob Novak at 'Human Events' identifies a pattern that should've been self evident to anyone who voted for a moderate to conservative Democrat in the last 2 years thinking that they would have a conservative voting record. Instead they are voting exactly the way Madame Mimi Pelosi tells them to...

Trojan Horse (MDM.exe) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All; I am been suffering with MDM.exe after I connected my small baby (External HDD, 250 GB) to a computer. My Computer both (Desktop & Laptop) are now infected with this MDM.exe and I can't remove it. It creates its root file in the C:/windows and Symantec Antivirus can not remove...

Trojan horse generic7 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lot of problems with a virus called "trojan horse generic7" How to delete/heal this viruses from my computer? Please help me...

Trojan Horse [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know too much about computers, but I have AVG free for virus control on my PC and in the virus vault it says there is two trojan horse exploits? How do I get these off my computer completely so they aren't even stored in the virus vault? How does one get these viruses?

Trojan horse [ 5 Answers ]

I am running Outlook Express 6 on my Dell PC and have picked up a virus listed as c:\DOWNLOAD.EXE TROJAN HORSE. It has totally dis-abled "WORD" and despite uninstallinig it and re-installing it from a CD ROM I still can't get "WORD" to run. There must be millions out there with this problem. ...

View more questions Search