Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teastalk Posts: 299, Reputation: 21

Jan 20, 2009, 06:51 PM
    Have you ever broken up and gotten back together with the ex?
    1) Have you ever broken up and gotten back together with the ex?

2) If so, what happened? (Why did you break up and what made you realize that you wanted to get back together?)

3) What happened after you got back together? (Did you stay together or break up again?)
    Fizzy Burst Posts: 34, Reputation: 6

Jan 20, 2009, 07:02 PM

I've played that game before, and it was a big mistake! We dated for 3 years. There were a lot of fights towards the end, but I loved her with all my heart. I'm not sure how many time I played the break up get back together game. It was a waste of time, and the 3 years relationship lasted about 1 1/2 years too long. I was fooling myself, and kept saying things would get better. It ended when I realized I knew where I wanted my life to go, and she was still play dumb games.

My suggestion is don't put yourself through that! Ex's are ex's for reasons.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2009, 07:40 PM

Here we go again... :cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Song and female artist about "broken" or "broken girls" [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the song and female artist about "broken" or "broken girls". I think it was either on "Dexter" or "Dirt" in the background music

Heart Broken and Want my Ex back. [ 7 Answers ]

I have a problem my boyfriend of over 8yrs broke up with me.we have been together since Jan 3rd 1999, and I was his first love,and sex partner.I was his first everything and the first serious relationship.all he said was that you loves me and cares for me but doesn't have the same feelings for...

Broken up, now in No Contact, and would like to get back with him. [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, First of all who ever reads this Im really appreciative of your time and help, because I'm writing a long history for my question... I'm really miserable and hurting right now. I dated a guy for the last 3 years. He is 6 months younger then me. I am 23 and he is 22. Before we dated, he...

Broken Back [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me.My husband broke his back at work.Workmans Comp has taken over,but move like snails.It may take 6 months for him to get his back rebroken and fixed.He isn't even ambulatory and I haven't even gotten his wheel chair yet! He is being fitted today for a Kytex Vest and my question is as...

Broken heart, how do I win my ex back? [ 3 Answers ]

I met my boyfriend in 2003, he was a friend of my brothers and I had just met him. He used to come round my house and make it very clear that he liked me. However I was not so smitten, I was 15 and he was 18 almost 19, soon he grew on me and his 'hard to get' persona finally won me over. We had...

View more questions Search