Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tata Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2006, 10:13 AM
    Are they ghosts?

Hello, everyone. I really need someone to talk to who won't be biased regarding my thoughts. I'm in a relationship for 2 years now, Lester and I have a 6 month-0ld daughter and I've known him for over two years, too. I just came from a terrible, full of deception relationship from a 32 y/o man when I first met Lester. I was pretty much hurt then, but determined to move on with the help of my friends and family.. until my best friend introduced Lester to me, at first I waswn't interested at all, but when I saw him, I thought there was something about him that I really want to dig into. Until then we became close friends and had our own little family. I'm happy with him because he is sensitive enough to my feelings and he's responsible as a father and as a partner to me. I have always been open to him, he knows everything that goes on inside of me and love that he does. He's like a best friend to me. This insecurity of mine towards him and his past have been going on for far too long that I really want to stop it before it gets worse. He's everything to me, literally... he's all I have. Especially now that we've moved to his place to start anew, I'm far away from home, my family and my closest friends. I'm a full-time mom, I don't work... and it's really different from how I was before. Sometimes I get insecured about his past with his ex's. I wonder what he could've told them before and if what he told me means most compared to them.. you know... I wonder if he's not comparing me to them in any way, I wonder if he thinks I'm the best among all of the girls he'd had... etc. having a child wasn't planned but we embraced it anyway and planned for our lives together. But up to now, I don't think I've truly accepted the fact that I'm a full-time mom. Everything just happened so quickly.I feel like there has been a great deal of drastic change in my personal life, everything has become a routine for me, and sometimes I envy him because he gets to go out and see the world outside, unlike me that I stay at home, and I only get to see the "outside" when I'm with him and our baby.. for one reason is because I'm very new to this place and I might get lost and he's very protective of me to be outside with all the ill-hearted, taking advantage crooks around.
    I hope you understood what I just wrote.. why are his past the ones haunting me? Or am I just denying something I don't want?
    Mozelle Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2008, 11:31 PM
    It sounds to me like it might be that you are the one that feels a little insecure? You don't say how many ghosts haunt you? Meaning how many ex's has he had? Anyhow, you should not worry about that at all unless there is a pattern of love em' and leave em' with him. If that is indeed the case then it might be his problem with lasting relationships.

Most people do not compare one person to the next person. Most people do not search out the same kind of person they divorced either. Give your relationship a chance. Stop worrying about ex-wives or girl friends. You are you and no one else. Stop worrying about ghosts that might not exist :) Mozelle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help ! Ghosts [ 23 Answers ]

My family has lived in a house for 15 years. It has been in the family for a long time. We have a lot of strange things happen. Doors slamming, electronic devices turning off, pictures falling off walls, and a spirit that only shows herself to my children. How can I find out who it might be?

Animal Ghosts [ 12 Answers ]

Can a house be haunted with animal ghosts? The reason I ask is because now and then I smell a strong cat urine smell around one of our litter boxes in the hall outside our bathroom. The smell is not present in the air all the time and as far as I know none of our cats have ever used the floor...

View more questions Search