Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    de_de_gc Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Jan 20, 2009, 01:44 PM
    Form 941 deposit coupons
    What does one do if (1) they have no federal deposit coupon (Form 8109), and can (2) cannot get a substitute form (Form 8109-B) on time to make a timely payroll tax deposit?

Blanks have been ordered, but tax deposits are slightly past due, and we are being informed the blank forms will take 6 weeks to arrive.

Thank you!
    de_de_gc Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Jan 21, 2009, 01:16 PM

No takers?
    seashell99 Posts: 42, Reputation: 4

Jan 22, 2009, 09:37 PM

Go online and register for EFTPS. I believe (Although I can't remember) that you can make a payment over the phone!? Other than that, check with your bank to see if you can make a payment there.

Good luck!
    -shel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

B&W Cigarette Coupons [ 12 Answers ]

I have come across a large quantity of the old B&W cigarette coupons while cleaning out my friend's home. Are they still redeemable?

Coupons: Where to Find [ 2 Answers ]

Where is the best place to find coupons? (besides newspaper)I am a newbie to the coupon world and I need to save . Thanks Linda in Texas :p

Coupons [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a place I can dowload food coupons on the web and is it safe to download them?

Online coupons? [ 7 Answers ]

I am starting to use coupons, I never have really used them before so I was wondering if someone knew a good site to print them all off. I have googled coupons but they are mostly just gimmicks to get you to receive info from retailers. Any suggestions? Thanks guys and happy parenting!

B&W coupons [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone out there have any interest in the B&W coupons offers on cigarettes back in The 70's & 80's? I have some. klock2000

View more questions Search