Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stinasoul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2009, 11:01 AM
    Absentee father -no child support for 6 years-now found!
    What legal advice or numbers can you give me to help get back child support for an absentee father who nevver paid a dime for over 6 years ? No whe has moved down the street from me and I need to get back pay or help from all the years doing it myself... I have 2 kisd. Please help
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2009, 11:38 AM

Which state are you in? Has he already been legally established as the father through a court-ordered DNA test? Is there a court order for child support?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child support from unwilling father, uninvolved father [ 26 Answers ]

I am currently pregnant with my first child. The father is not involved. What rights does the baby have to collect child support from him? Is it ethical to force financial child support, when he does not want to be involved? Yet, he has said that he will provide support. He says that and then...

Can my mother sue my father for 18 years of child support? [ 12 Answers ]

I had just found my father after 19 years . When I was born my mother asked him if he wanted to hold her son and he said I wasn't his but held me anyway. Then my mother moved from Texas (where I was born) to Illinois, where I lived my entire life not knowing who he was. My mother lookied for him...

Found Father - a Child Support Issue [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to introduce myself. I am a mother of three. IT has been 18 years and I found my daughter father finally. I actually found him on myspace he isa retire ARMY Soldier that is now working for the AIRFORCE. I never seek child support because I could not find him. I am asking him to pay for...

10+years and now she wants child support, [ 6 Answers ]

I was 15 when I got my ex girlfriend pregnant, She was 17, I went to school and got a part time job, She gave birth to my daughter we did the whole family thing, She got pregnant again and took both the kids to her mother, She partied etc etc... I worked hard went to school and she just partied...

Bio father rights/abandonment of child/child support? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and the father is my ex boyfriend. I reached out to him 3 different times to see how he felt about this and what his interest would be in terms of involvement with his child. He has been quite verbally hostile and told me to die and other choice things. What time frame...

View more questions Search