Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rogue19941 Posts: 42, Reputation: 6

Jan 20, 2009, 06:00 AM
    Lamb of God: Heavy Metal or Groove Metal?
    I was just wondering, what do metalheads out there consider Lamb of God. Certainly they are up there with the heavy music but have they developed enough to be called groove metal?

Check out some similar questions!

Metal and non metal temperature [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me why metals are or appear to be colder than non metals?

Metal recovery [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how much approx it would cost to open a metal recovery business? Any ideas or thoughts would be helpful :) thanks!

Bi metal [ 3 Answers ]

Household refrigerator : if I install a defrost bimetal in the inlet of evaporator what will happen ? It means next to capilary tube inlet It should be in the outlet , not in the inlet , what will happen ? Many thanks :confused:

Searching: Heavy Metal song w/heartbeat & flatline [ 1 Answers ]

Heard a very interesting song at the bowling alley sometime ago. It sounded like a Heavy Metal style of song with strong wailing guitar riffs and then out of nowhere you hear a heart beating (for sometime) then all of a sudden it flatlines. Anyone have any idea what I am talking about? IF you do...

Heavy Metal Band [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about a 1980's "hair" heavy metal band called Saints and Sinners. Their biggest hit was "Rip It Up" but I would like to know about their history and members.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.